The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
10-12
Reply 581
My Alt
Hi, incase you've missed this, if you want to disagree, disagree now. Also, if you are coming it might be worth mentioning so that we have some idea of the number of people that are planning to turn up.

I should be coming :yep:

Anyone got any ideas on where we could go/what we could do? If we're meeting at 12 then I'm guessing people will want to find some lunch somewere...
sounds good :smile:
My Alt
Hi, incase you've missed this, if you want to disagree, disagree now. Also, if you are coming it might be worth mentioning so that we have some idea of the number of people that are planning to turn up.

I can't confirm if I'm coming, although I'd like to. The details given are fine with me though, so I'll just let you guys know nearer the time if I'll be there.
Reply 584
I may be present. I will try to go at least
I intend to attend.
Reply 586
Oh, I'm not going anymore then
Reply 587
Stricof
Passed eh?

Oh well, I was bound to mess up at some point :p:
I'll probably go.
I definately might me there.
skatepark anyone?

i need some riding buddies
I may come if I don't have anything planned that afternoon.
Is the meet-up still on?
Reply 593
Glutamic Acid
Is the meet-up still on?

If not, it should be :yep:

What do people think, meet outside cockroft and then go where?
Reply 594
sonofdot
If not, it should be :yep:

What do people think, meet outside cockroft and then go where?

Someone should bring a Frisbee and we should go to a park somewhere (that place where the Freshers' Fair was?).
Reply 595
I agree with around, not that I have one...
Reply 596
My Alt
I agree with around, not that I have one...

:ditto:

I think I saw you at the Archimedeans thing today - are you rather tall?
Reply 597
sonofdot
:ditto:

I think I saw you at the Archimedeans thing today - are you rather tall?

Did anything happen at the Archimedeans today? I was waiting around with Dayo and a few people from college and then I got bored of waiting and went into town.
Reply 598
around
Did anything happen at the Archimedeans today? I was waiting around with Dayo and a few people from college and then I got bored of waiting and went into town.

Not really - there was free sandwiches and assorted snacks and a table at which one could sign up - that was all
The president did come back as he didn't realize that the mechs lecture was on today.

Did anyone go to the mechs lecture was it at all useful?

Latest

Trending

Trending