The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham city uni offers any courses

Hi currently still waiting to bear back from Birmingham City university for education studies after finding out I had to upload my gcses. How long did it take you to receive an offer from BCU??
Thanks guys x
Reply 1
Original post by hjammy
Hi currently still waiting to bear back from Birmingham City university for education studies after finding out I had to upload my gcses. How long did it take you to receive an offer from BCU??
Thanks guys x

I applied over a month ago for media and communication and still haven't heard back xx
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by hjammy
Thanks guys x

Hi hjammy,

Sorry you've not heard back yet, our admissions team will be processing your application but it's worth contacting them to see if they can update you on where they're at. You can either call them on 0121 331 6371 or email [email protected] and they should get back to you.

All the best,
Lydia
Original post by bethlewx
I applied over a month ago for media and communication and still haven't heard back xx

Hi bethlewx,

If you want to check up on your application you can contact our media admissions team, either on 0121 331 6296 or email them at [email protected].

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Lydia
Reply 4
Any one heard for child Nursing child intake, interview 2 weeks ago and still not heard anything. All other universities let you know within a week
Reply 5
Original post by Birmingham City University
Hi hjammy,

Sorry you've not heard back yet, our admissions team will be processing your application but it's worth contacting them to see if they can update you on where they're at. You can either call them on 0121 331 6371 or email [email protected] and they should get back to you.

All the best,
Lydia

Hi Lydia thanks i called admissions and they helped me a lot. Got my offer yesterday so big thanks to you!!
Original post by hjammy
Hi Lydia thanks i called admissions and they helped me a lot. Got my offer yesterday so big thanks to you!!

:woohoo:

That's great news - well done!!
Original post by 4mz1986
Any one heard for child Nursing child intake, interview 2 weeks ago and still not heard anything. All other universities let you know within a week

Hey,

Sorry you're still waiting to hear back, it could be because interviews are still taking place but if you private message us with your full name and UCAS ID we can check this with admissions for you.

Thanks!
Lydia
Reply 8
Original post by 4mz1986

Hi,

I had an interview for child nursing too, it was on the 16th and they said we would find out the following week which was last week but still haven’t heard anything! Have you heard anything yet? 😊
Reply 9
Original post by Fsr2307
Hi,

I had an interview for child nursing too, it was on the 16th and they said we would find out the following week which was last week but still haven’t heard anything! Have you heard anything yet? 😊

I haven’t had it through ucas yet, but I called admissions late Friday evening, and they said I have a place, and the will be sending it through Ucas early this week x
Reply 10
Original post by 4mz1986
I haven’t had it through ucas yet, but I called admissions late Friday evening, and they said I have a place, and the will be sending it through Ucas early this week x

Ah well done! I have just called and all I was told was that we would find out early this week and to call back if I hadn't heard anything by Thursday. Really nervous now as they didn't say whether I had a place or not like they did with you! Just keeping my fingers crossed, this is my third year applying! xx
Reply 11
Original post by Fsr2307
Ah well done! I have just called and all I was told was that we would find out early this week and to call back if I hadn't heard anything by Thursday. Really nervous now as they didn't say whether I had a place or not like they did with you! Just keeping my fingers crossed, this is my third year applying! xx

I think you’ll be fine, I said I needed to know for childcare reasons so they gave me info. Xx
I've received an offer for fashion marketing! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by bwoods12
I've received an offer for fashion marketing! :smile:

Congrats 🎉🎉 hopefully see you next year 🙌🏾🙌🏾
I've received my offer for media and communications! cannot wait to start
Original post by hjammy
Congrats 🎉🎉 hopefully see you next year 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Thank you! Haven't decided my firm choice yet but I'm so pleased that I got a place! You too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending