The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level English Lit Exemplar Essays?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hd...
Wait what exam board are you on?

Edexcel! :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by barror1
Edexcel! :smile:

so you're saying that you don't need critics quotes for a streetcar named desire in AS
Original post by hd...
AS and I'm doing the actual exam for it

In which case, if I recall correctly, Assessment Objective 5 - the use and application of critical views - is included. (At least it was when I did the AS-level in 2016).
Original post by hd...
so you're saying that you don't need critics quotes for a streetcar named desire in AS

You do for AS. You won't need to in A2 though - at A-level you use critical quotes for your other play (probably Shakespeare).

If you're confused, check with your teacher.
Reply 24
Original post by LeapingLucy
You do for AS. You won't need to in A2 though - at A-level you use critical quotes for your other play (probably Shakespeare).

Thanks
Reply 25
Original post by LeapingLucy

do you know any person in which I can email them to mark essays? btw my teachers are bad...
Reply 26
Original post by Quirky Object
I just got a level 5 in a poetry essay (Poems of the Decade), if you want to see it?

Heyya
I know its been quite long since you've done your A level

I'm going sitting my English Literature this year, 2019- I just wanted to ask, would you have any notes/revision material that I could use?

Thanks
Reply 27
Original post by HKP24
Heyya

I'm going sitting my English Literature this year, 2019- I just wanted to ask, would you have any notes/revision material that I could use?

Thanks

Same I need the notes for comparison in the poems of the decade
Reply 28
Original post by quirky object
i just got a level 5 in a poetry essay (poems of the decade), if you want to see it?

please show me how??
Original post by HKP24
Heyya

Thanks

Original post by hd...
please show me how??

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5339606&p=77401356#post77401356

I can do a guide to a prose essay at some point in the future too, probably while I'm revising.

(I'm also sitting it this year.)
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi, I know this was a while back but is it possible you could you send this to me as well?
Reply 31
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5339606&p=77401356#post77401356

I can do a guide to a prose essay at some point in the future too, probably while I'm revising.

(I'm also sitting it this year.)

yes give me the guide thanks for your help
It’s a very good question and great to have practise papers. Your teacher has access to moderated essays and sample questions. Or you can find some on Pearson Edexcel ‘s website. Good luck.
Original post by TamsinMowbray
It’s a very good question and great to have practise papers. Your teacher has access to moderated essays and sample questions. Or you can find some on Pearson Edexcel ‘s website. Good luck.

I've already finished my A-level now but thanks anyway!
Reply 34
Original post by HKP24
Heyya

Thanks

Hey do u have any I could use I’m going to sit my a levels this year
Reply 35
I just got a level 5 in a poetry essay (Poems of the Decade), if you want to see it?

Hey ik it’s been quite a while but dyu mind sending this to me if u can xx
Ah I don't have it on me right now :frown: I can't promise that you'll be able to read my writing, but I can send photos on Monday :smile:

hi can you send it tome me too please :smile:) !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending