The Student Room Group

where to find A-level history exemplar answers

For the last few weeks I've tried looking for exemplar answers to any 20 mark essay questions for the topics i'm studying in Edexcel A-level History, Germany 1918-1989 and Fascist Italy, but haven't found any related to those topics, so it would be extremely helpful if anyone could let me know where I could find any
Original post by DarnellA
For the last few weeks I've tried looking for exemplar answers to any 20 mark essay questions for the topics i'm studying in Edexcel A-level History, Germany 1918-1989 and Fascist Italy, but haven't found any related to those topics, so it would be extremely helpful if anyone could let me know where I could find any

Ok have looked at this and cant see any exemplar answers.

What they probide instead are examiners reports with marked answers in, so kind of exemplar but they are actual candidates work.

You need to know what code your options are to find the relevant qp, ms and exam report. Look at the spec. Rather you did it than me as youve been studying it for the best part of 2 years. Look in the spec if you dont know.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-a-levels/history-2015.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials
Reply 2
Did you ever find what you were looking for? I’m studying the same!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending