The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What is this new uniform? I haven't seen it yet and given all I've heard I don't really want to...
I think the uniform looks quite nice, at least from the pictures I've seen. If we ever get it that is. The old stuff's getting in really short supply though, so they're going to have to speed up the roll out a bit methinks.
Reply 1382
Well at least your lot actually wear the bloody things rather than shove them in a cupboard lol
Reply 1383
Its plum, i'll see if i can find a pic on the net or something!
At least its better than the Morrisons or the Co-op or the Tesco uniform!
Reply 1384
We have the new uniform, Its not too bad actually, I like the zip up fleece the best to be honest
Reply 1385
Yeah, anythings got to beat the bright orange fleece!! I don't like the way the navy jumpers collect dust/pet hair really easily!
Reply 1386
Yeah they've changed the materials on them and they are much better and warmer which is good for me cus im naturally cold :biggrin:
If you do want to see an image of the new fleeces, type Sainsbury's Purple Fleece into google and go into images - there's a picture of his Holyness Sir Justin King sporting one.
Reply 1388
Yep thats the one ive got! Its got a massive sainsburys logo spread accross the back as well which makes you feel like a bit of a tit walking down the street with it on! Looks like your supporting sainsburys or sumthin lol
And also it has zip up pockets which is good for keeping the bloody locker key in, kept loosing that bloody thing b4 lol
Reply 1389
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Eacw-OKEQkU&feature=related
Skip to 2mins in and onwards, and there is a few glimpses of the new uniform
Reply 1390
Yeah, I like it better than the old one
Reply 1391
OMG - look at the uniform in this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf0j3Oz6gGY&feature=related
You can see the new tills in that video as well, in case they have rolled out in your direction yet. Busy in here tonight isn't it lol.
i like my blue polo shirt fine at the moment, it looks smart as well as casual and u dont feel a tit in it.
Reply 1394
Writer14
You can see the new tills in that video as well, in case they have rolled out in your direction yet. Busy in here tonight isn't it lol.

LMAO i was thinking the exact same thing
Yep and we've got the new tills as well, their crap lol, Looks like they've the talking scales there as well lmao
And that uniform on that really old video looks v fashionable and my manager would just look so lush in it
Ah wish we had polo shirts. Everyone on checkouts has to wear a shirt and tie at our store. Really gets in the way, and can lead to some embarrasing incidents with it getting shut in the till drawer.
Reply 1396
Writer14
Ah wish we had polo shirts. Everyone on checkouts has to wear a shirt and tie at our store. Really gets in the way, and can lead to some embarrasing incidents with it getting shut in the till drawer.

LMFAO ,glad i dont work at your store!
Reply 1397
LMAO... lush in that stuff ROFL!
Our tills are getting even worse still! Theres always at least one down, we had about 4 with faults the other saturday.
The pin pads keep sticking and then just not working, printers are dead sloooooow, pc takes ages to catch up!! You get used to it though!

and OMG you HAVE to wear shirt and tie... that must be awful - and do you often shut your tie in the drawer?!
Ah the printers are the best bit of the new tills - double sided, and they print in about a second. Shame the tills themselves are so poor though, but you can't have everything.

And yes wearing a tie is awful, although polo shirts are starting to make an appearance, partly as everything's running out and they're just trying to get any uniform to new starters, and partly as some are begining to rebel. I haven't trapped my tie for some time, but I did a few years ago when I first started.
Reply 1399
Yeah the printers are good, and they are easy to put a new till roll in as well and you absolutely never have to press resume printer. I dunno how it prints double sided so fast though!!

Latest

Trending

Trending