The Student Room Group

What to do??

Hey all so iv got 2 job interviews now. 1 is tommorow at 11 am for an admin job at biffa and the other is next Thurs at 3 pm for a clerical colleague at Sainsbury's warehouse. I'd rather do the Sainsbury's job so what should I do if I get offered the biffa 1? Should I still go to the Sainsbury's 1 and accept both? Also if anyone here has had an interview for these jobs before or worked here can tell me what it's like??
Original post by cherlloydfan1
Hey all so iv got 2 job interviews now. 1 is tommorow at 11 am for an admin job at biffa and the other is next Thurs at 3 pm for a clerical colleague at Sainsbury's warehouse. I'd rather do the Sainsbury's job so what should I do if I get offered the biffa 1? Should I still go to the Sainsbury's 1 and accept both? Also if anyone here has had an interview for these jobs before or worked here can tell me what it's like??

If you get the Biffa offer, you simply thank them very much for the offer and explain that you've already committed to an interview elsewhere, so it would be unprofessional / rude to cancel that interview.

The problem will come if Biffa put pressure on you to make a decision, before Sainsbury's have given you their answer (or even before you've had that interview).

You can worry about crossing that bridge when you get to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending