The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

University requirements

how flexible are universities when it comes to grades?
Reply 1
Depends which one you apply for and what you have to offer. Those who show potential will be put ahead of those who don’t. I hope this helps.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Where is it that you've applied? Oxford Brookes? If so I can imagine they'd be pretty flexible on entry requirements. I know quite a few people who got into non "traditional" universities who missed there offer
Reply 3
Original post by JackofHearts
Where is it that you've applied? Oxford Brookes? If so I can imagine they'd be pretty flexible on entry requirements. I know quite a few people who got into non "traditional" universities who missed there offer

the course i want to do is computer science and the requirements are bbc would they allow c in 4 a levels?
Original post by Baris13
the course i want to do is computer science and the requirements are bbc would they allow c in 4 a levels?

I can't say for definite but I would imagine they'd still accept you. I know a fair few people who have missed offers by as much as ABB (They actually got CCC) and were still accepted. If you put them as your firm it would also increase your chances of them accepting you!
Good luck anyways, hope it all goes well in the end!
Reply 5
that has given me confidence thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending