The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Make 2 or 3 regular users mods. And have at least one of them be from a time zone other than GMT.
Reply 2
Mr Moncal
Make 2 or 3 regular users mods. And have at least one of them be from a time zone other than GMT.

I agree with you there, although choosing who they would be might be difficult as their are quite a few regular posters.
Reply 3
Mr Moncal

Wow, who could that be...?
Zapsta

that's a whole new debate
Reply 5
1 regular using, and reliable differnt time zone mod, and maybe cover for some mods when they are on holiday, if there aren't enough.
Reply 6
Xenon
1 regular using, and reliable differnt time zone mod, and maybe cover for some mods when they are on holiday, if there aren't enough.

Many people could be taken into cinsideration, like pig or PQ, although it is ultimately up to the admin.
Reply 7
Zapsta

Padfoot90, Pig, PQ, and Elpaw
Reply 8
When the new site goes live, you should start from scratch with moderators. Current mods could express an interest in staying on, but I think the forum needs some fresh air!
Reply 9
Before adding anything, sort out:

1.problem when you log off
2.search functions
3.sorting functions
Reply 10
Mr Moncal
Padfoot90, Pig, PQ, and Elpaw

No. You meant you :mad:
Reply 11
TheWolf
Before adding anything, sort out:

1.problem when you log off
2.search functions
3.sorting functions

I'm sure that will be fixed with the new server. They probably just don't want to bother with it since it will just happen again when we switch.
Reply 12
Zapsta
No. You meant you :mad:

I have accepted the fact that I will probably never be a mod. However, that doesn't mean that I don't still see a need.
Reply 13
Fix the damn links at the top of the subforums that link to things like z27 rather than f27 :mad:
Reply 14
Make me a mod. Please.

Or at least ditch edders.
Reply 15
ZJuwelH
Make me a mod. Please.

Or at least ditch edders.

edders does a better job than you'll ever do.
Reply 16
PopTart
edders does a better job than you'll ever do.

Depends what the job is I suppose...
Reply 17
piginapoke

Forum shortcuts as a popup menu on the toolbar

Extended searching: optional boolean or natural language searching (like they have on vbulletin.com)

New reputation titles above 2000 points (e.g. 5000 = "user has a reputation better than God")

More subscription options - more features for more money

Ability to see latest reputation given on usercp as well as received

Enable quick reply

Enable threaded/hybrid view

I agree except for the subscription options. Subscription is enough as it is. And americans have to pay more too.
Reply 18
A portsmouth sub forum in the universities thread. We have a petition and all. I PM'd d and m but no reply, dam you ollie!
Mr Moncal
I agree except for the subscription options. Subscription is enough as it is. And americans have to pay more too.

Well move over to the UK and then you will have to pay less, deal with it.

Latest

Trending

Trending