The Student Room Group

Red Driving School

I took two classes from an instructor, then i stopped taking classes from her but my husband who already paid her directly he is afraid she will not pay back so he is taking lesson but now she is offering him to drop sainsbury or drop for theory exam and all that is that a normal behavior of a instructor? She stopped a car go to mcdonald and taking calls i just wonder is anyone experience from their driving instructor?
Original post by Anonymous
I took two classes from an instructor, then i stopped taking classes from her but my husband who already paid her directly he is afraid she will not pay back so he is taking lesson but now she is offering him to drop sainsbury or drop for theory exam and all that is that a normal behavior of a instructor? She stopped a car go to mcdonald and taking calls i just wonder is anyone experience from their driving instructor?

Just tagging @AngryJellyfish to get this moved to Learning to drive :smile:

I'd report the driving instructor to Red Driving school, you can find their contact details here: http://www.reddrivingschool.com/contact-us/

Do you have concern or complaint?

Tell us, and we’ll do all we can to resolve the problem. Get in touch using this email:
[email protected]
(edited 6 years ago)
Before I open the thread the little preview you get is showing me the instructor's name. I assume this was edited but it's still showing on the preview.
I don't even understand half this post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending