The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
People have gotten their cifa markets taken off with the guy cifaappeal on snapchat but mine just taking long probably because of Covid

Let us know if they actually get it removed.
Original post by Boywonder4563
Let us know if they actually get it removed.

Of course
I’ve been fine I’ve managed to accept the mistake I made ..I hope everyone else is fine
Original post by Emerald2903
I’ve been fine I’ve managed to accept the mistake I made ..I hope everyone else is fine

That’s great to hear if you need any support we are here for you
Reply 84
What has he told you to do?
Original post by xehe
Cannot find you on telegram, do you have Instagram?

Who is that your talkings about?
Original post by Emerald2903

Have you got a prepaid card
If anyone is trying to go uni I would recommend you use Revolut starling it’s Monzo to get your student finance add cifaappeal on Snapchat and tell him how you got your marker he will send a complaint to the bank and the bank will investigate and 90% chance they will remove it however it can take time 2-6 months once it’s removed u can open an account and use that as your main account however only receive payment unless if your family or friends and you know there adresss just to make sure your safe

Oh ok thanks how much does he charge

Message him and he will let you know your welcome
Reply 89

Don't bother. You're getting scammed by anonymous #7 and it is so blatantly obvious. Use a bit of common sense and speak to the bank, although I really couldn't care less if you fall for it again.
Original post by Xarao
Don't bother. You're getting scammed by anonymous #7 and it is so blatantly obvious. Use a bit of common sense and speak to the bank, although I really couldn't care less if you fall for it again.

Lol add him and see about scam what is their to scam they have no account they already in serious **** I’m tryna help I’m doing it myself and the bank is giving me a response soon lol about scam watch yourself
Reply 91
Lol add him and see about scam what is their to scam they have no account they already in serious **** I’m tryna help I’m doing it myself and the bank is giving me a response soon lol about scam watch yourself

Are you upset because I ended your way of making money? :rofl:

As I said, I couldn't care less. Also, next time you threaten me, try not doing it under anonymous
Original post by Xarao
Are you upset because I ended your way of making money? :rofl:

As I said, I couldn't care less. Also, next time you threaten me, try not doing it under anonymous

Are you one of the fraudsters that cause this ?
Reply 93
Are you one of the fraudsters that cause this ?

Nope, just have no sympathy for people like you who fall for such obvious scams.

Oh btw, good luck getting into university :rofl:
Original post by Xarao

He seems legit though
Reply 95
He seems legit though

Is that what you said before you got the CIFAS marker? Use your head a little.
Original post by Xarao
Nope, just have no sympathy for people like you who fall for such obvious scams.

Oh btw, good luck getting into university :rofl:

If your not gonna help then there is no point in you commenting this group is for supporting each other in the difficult situation. It’s not so obvious when they are amazing at social engineering and drawing in young people in difficult financial situations that need help and before you go judging other people why don’t you think about the reason people fall for this maybe it’s not stupidity maybe it’s that they have hope that someone in this world will help others than themselves. Oh and by the way thank you for your sarcasm but I’ve already confirmed with the university that I can attend with tuition and the full maintenance loan. Let’s hope you don’t get in a difficult position because it’s all good being cleaver and cocky but when you need help don’t expect people running to help you with an horrid attitude like that. Last thing everyone knows what they did wrong so don’t need your high horsed opinion making them feel worse then they do so back off.
(edited 3 years ago)
He seems legit though

Ignore him. Although I will agree don’t go paying this person money to get out of this quick you can easily appeal yourself and personally I thing it’s better that you wait it out as although we have been manipulated and tricked we still did make a mistaken maybe there should be less punishment and more prevention in place by all means try with him but you may not get the outcome you want.
Ignore him. Although I will agree don’t go paying this person money to get out of this quick you can easily appeal yourself and personally I thing it’s better that you wait it out as although we have been manipulated and tricked we still did make a mistaken maybe there should be less punishment and more prevention in place by all means try with him but you may not get the outcome you want.

I could go with him it’s been like a year there’s no chance for me to appeal it
Original post by Xarao
Is that what you said before you got the CIFAS marker? Use your head a little.

I didn’t start this thread but I got a cifas marker though

Latest

Trending

Trending