The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Anonymous
It’s not a crime to be a victim of social engineering and threatening behaviour.

But stealing is, regardless of life factors.
Original post by Bio 7
But stealing is, regardless of life factors.

Mate just shut up now your not helping anyone in this chat and it’s here to help people that need the help and advice your clearly so smart you don’t need any help so go lecture someone else
Does anyone know if these cifas markers show up on dbs checks?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Diavian.p

It didn’t show up on my basic one I’m not sure if it does for advanced ones
Original post by LONER343
Incident occurred bang on 2 years ago.

Wait 4 years and get a prepaid card
Original post by Boywonder4563
It didn’t show up on my basic one I’m not sure if it does for advanced ones

Shouldn’t do but it shows up on credit and background checks I think
Original post by Diavian.p

Shouldn’t do but it shows up on credit and background checks I think
Reply 147
Hi how can u remove mine pls
Original post by Reedab
Hi how can u remove mine pls

It’s very hard but keep complaining to the bank the don’t like that
This is a 2 year old thread?
Original post by 999tigger
This is a 2 year old thread?

I know lol
It’s very hard but keep complaining to the bank the don’t like that

Does that work for you ?
Original post by Boywonder4563
Does that work for you ?

The bank keeps saying that I need to come in person but I haven’t done it due to the Coronavirus
The bank keeps saying that I need to come in person but I haven’t done it due to the Coronavirus

Can u tell me how it goes because they asked for the same
Reply 154
Going through the same thing didn’t even know there was such a thing as cifas would have never agreed to this anyone knows if cifas shows on enhanced dbs searches?
Original post by Limit2331
Can u tell me how it goes because they asked for the same

Never got round doing it apparently they might ask you to speak to the ombudsman
Original post by Ransh
Going through the same thing didn’t even know there was such a thing as cifas would have never agreed to this anyone knows if cifas shows on enhanced dbs searches?

U should apply for a prepaid card you won’t get a bank account or any credit for 6 years and no only credit and background checks I think
Hi guys, just a few days ago my Monzo account was shut due to fraudulent activity well I think that is the reason as the bank has refused to tell me. I rarely used the card but on Thursday, when I signed in I saw that about 1.5 k had been moved in and out of my account so I panicked and tried to close account.
I was contacted by staff and explained to them that I didn’t recognise any of the payments at 1st they said they would send out replacement card but later that evening closed the account immediately.

I am panicking as I didn’t give anyone my details and when looking for the stupid card yesterday couldn’t find it so reported as missing.
I reported it to Action Fraud
Sent an enquiry to Cifas and Odsumsan.

I am not sure what to do - I have a tsb and Lloyds account and scared that those will be closed - although I called Lloyds and they said that as it is a separate bank there shouldn’t be a problem.

When talking to my mate she was like has anyone seen ur pin and I was like no but I have it saved on my notes
I am 19 and applying for Uni does anyone know what I should do to get fianance and maintenance loan?

Latest

Trending

Trending