The Student Room Group

Manchester(MBS) Vs Warwick(WMG)

I have received unconditional offers from Manchester Business School for the Msc Managing Global Operations (ex Operations Management) and from Warwick WMG for the Msc Supply engineering and logistics!! I'm really confused on what to chose.Both courses are really interesting and they are also similar in stucture..
As far as i'm concerned Warwick has a better overall reputation than Manchester but mostly for business studies! The thing is that the master that i chose is not in the business school of Warwick but at WMG. On the other hand MBS is really prestigious( maybe not as much as WBS) but the overall ranking of the university of Manchester is not so high..
I would also like to point out that i am really interested in finding a job in England..!
So what is the best choise..?? Business school or Engineering department?
Why are so many people asking whether they should go to MBS or some other prestigious uni? How is anyone here supposed to know for sure. I think this is getting a bit much. There’s been so many different threads on MBS compared to some other uni, why not look at them. No one here can tell you what to choose and if it'll get you a job in England. There's more than enough English graduates trying to find jobs here as it here and being stuck on the dole. It's really not as great as it seems. Many have to look aboard for work.

Seriously why are so many people asking more or less the same questions and expecting random posters here to decided their future for them? Because they want people to see they got accepted? :confused:

No offence.
The guy's from Greece. the majority of the users on this forum are better informed (than him) about UK universities, so he would welcome there comments.
Reply 3
hermaphrodite
The guy's from Greece. the majority of the users on this forum are better informed (than him) about UK universities, so he would welcome there comments.

ditto
He answered his own questions and then stated he wants a job here. Just seemed like he was posting facts to me.
Reply 5
Eubacterium
He answered his own questions and then stated he wants a job here. Just seemed like he was posting facts to me.

I see what you mean. It just seemed to me that you vent your spleen on him. friends again? :wink:
Reply 6
Warwick Uni > Manchester Uni

Warwick Business School = Manchester Business School

Warwick Economics >> Mancherter Economics
Go to Warwick.:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending