The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Haven't read all the other replies, but I don't like the idea. It works OK on NMM because there's tons of med students from all the different unis, but on here it wouldn't work (and besides, I think it has more of a community feel as it is now.) Tbh I'd be happy if the forum was left as it is, with a bit more moderating to move/delete irrelevant threads. I did vote for a current students' forum, but if it'd split the forum in two I don't want it to happen, it's fine as it is. We had a thread about TSR vs NMM a while back and loads of people said they preferred TSR because everything was in one place - I go on here most days but only go on NMM about once every 2 weeks... nuff said really :smile:
Reply 21
Ok, I think we can conclude this probably won't be happening :p:
calcium878
Ok, I think we can conclude this probably won't be happening :p:

Oui.
Reply 23
To quote one of our neurologists - that's a 'no no tremor'!
Reply 24
arpeggio
Haven't read all the other replies, but I don't like the idea. It works OK on NMM because there's tons of med students from all the different unis, but on here it wouldn't work (and besides, I think it has more of a community feel as it is now.) Tbh I'd be happy if the forum was left as it is, with a bit more moderating to move/delete irrelevant threads. I did vote for a current students' forum, but if it'd split the forum in two I don't want it to happen, it's fine as it is. We had a thread about TSR vs NMM a while back and loads of people said they preferred TSR because everything was in one place - I go on here most days but only go on NMM about once every 2 weeks... nuff said really :smile:

I don't really go on NMM, mainly because I find the site slow, often to a state of paralysis. ( and I have a broadband connection!)
Reply 25
Wangers
I don't really go on NMM, mainly because I find the site slow, often to a state of paralysis. ( and I have a broadband connection!)

Really? It's always worked fine for me :s-smilie: The layout/ads for stethoscopes etc always annoy me though... TSR's way better :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending