The Student Room Group

Industrial piercing cutting into my ear- what do i do?

i had my industrial pierced around two weeks ago and it had swelled up so much the bar going across has cut into my ear and i can see white🤢 i think this is also because the shape of my ear and the way it has been placed, the two actual piercings are healing fine now but because of the cut in my ear the swelling is not going down making the cut worse making the swelling worse. i was going to wait until i can change me bar and get 2 separate ones or a curved bar but i don’t know what to do?
Original post by eh1998
i had my industrial pierced around two weeks ago and it had swelled up so much the bar going across has cut into my ear and i can see white🤢 i think this is also because the shape of my ear and the way it has been placed, the two actual piercings are healing fine now but because of the cut in my ear the swelling is not going down making the cut worse making the swelling worse. i was going to wait until i can change me bar and get 2 separate ones or a curved bar but i don’t know what to do?

I would either go back to the place you got it pierced to ask their advice, or go to your local pharmacy and see what they can suggest to you.
Same thing happened to me so I went back to my piercer. They but in a longer bar the jewelry was too short that's why it was like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending