The Student Room Group

Nottingham vs Sheffield vs Bath

All u peeps out there!

Can anyone advise me on which of these unis to pick cause (already got a condtional for all of them)am so confused, I kno bath is a good uni but there requirements are quite high and it seems to be a samll town. Also think the course might be quite demanding, so can anyone advise me on which to pick from these three.

Also heard that nottingham has quite some gud scholarships
Reply 1
Sry bout the spelling above and the mistakes but forgot to mention that i applied for a MEch ENgineering course in all of the them
Reply 2
notts and bath are equally good - you chose.
Reply 3
Have u visited all the unis, once you go to them you should have a better feel for them all.

if you've done that, look at all the course contents and see which one suits what you plan to do in the future most.
Reply 4
Hey thanks guys for replying, but the things is i don't actually live in England, im in Zambia and my exams are coming soon, thats another reason why i cant go visist them, but i just wanted to know from u peeps how the two are, which ones do u prefer. Also if Nottingham and Bath are both gud which dont u guys think that bath would have a more demanding course as it has such hihg requirements.

PLEASE REPLY:smile:

Latest