The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, I'm waiting too...

Is there a certain date that they have to tell us by? If so, I hope it's pretty soon.
A Beautiful Nightmare
Yeah, I'm waiting too...

Is there a certain date that they have to tell us by? If so, I hope it's pretty soon.

May the... (9th?).

But it is advised that they send all responses by the end of March (That is today).

I would say only call the unis if you have already had an interview maybe...
Reply 82
From the UCAS website:

Last decision by --> Your reply date is

31 March 2008 --> 6 May 2008

9 May 2008 --> 6 June 2008

14 June 2008 --> 6 July 2008

19 July 2008 --> 3 August 2008

So.. it means that if they don't get back in the next hour and 20 minutes, just have an months extension to reply!
Reply 83
Ugh well mine defantly isnt getting back in that time! I have emailed my last uni saying i havent even got an acknowledgement they have my application and basically whats going on but havent heard back yet... i hate the fact its my first choice too! Looks like i wont be getting in :frown:
Reply 84
Im in a similar position - Aberdeen's my top choice but nothing from them since my interview in december - everyone else seems to already have heard though :frown: I sense a rejection which will be super :frown:
Aberdeen.. I've already got my first choice but I wanna see if I get 4 offers :p: </loser>

I've already sorted out my Newcastle accommodation though so it doesn't really matter.
Reply 86
i got a letter in a few days ago offering me an interview. applied in december. So just goes to show some take longer than others to reply. However i will not be going to the interview so i will be contacting them shortly
Reply 87
@ BlueRoses: Do you know what's actually happening with them?

@ atm: where is this?
Now I'm just waiting for Bath Spa (which just so happens to be my first choice) as I received an offer from Newport this morning.
Reply 89
Still haven't heard from UCL - interview in March. They told me they were going to make me an offer, have been waiting for three weeks now.
Reply 90
Finally heard from Nottingham Trent - unsuccessful. Never mind, I`ve already decided to make UEA my firm and QM (unconditional) my insurance.
Last offer (Bath Spa) received today. Thank the Gods the waiting is over!
I still haven't got a single reply yet... I applied last Wednesday though... I thought they might be faster cos it's late so they won't have as many apps to go through...

The bit that's getting me though is the place I wanna go said they'd happily give me a place and to apply so I have but I'm scared they'll change their mind... :redface:
Reply 93
I was still waiting for Glasgow Caledonian to get back to me. They didnt reply to email or return my calls when i left messages. But i finally got through a few days ago and spoke to the admissions person direct. Managed to blag an interview.

If you havent heard i recommend phonin and askin whats goin on! Good things can happen =)
Reply 94
NickkO
Still haven't heard from UCL - interview in March. They told me they were going to make me an offer, have been waiting for three weeks now.

Hey. If you have already been to interview and they said they were going to make you an offer, its on its way. Just keep checking UCAS as it probably should update first
Reply 95
waiting for UCL which is my first choice
although its only been a month since i have applied ...........
Reply 96
I am still waiting for Imperial to offer me. I applied mid-Feb and have already received unconditional offers from UCL and Southampton last month, just received an unconditional offer from Bristol. Just one last offer and I can finally make my decision.

Does Imperial acknowledge that they have received your application? Should I contact them regarding my application?
Reply 97
i got my final offer from UCL
but my course (GEOINFORMATICS) was widrawn for this year so theyve offered me a place in Civil Engineering
btw offer is AAA (never seen this for engineering) but its because i didnt have a fourth AS level

Latest

Trending

Trending