The Student Room Group

EY 2023 Graduate Program

Hello Everyone don't think there's a thread for this year's EY graduate scheme so I thought I would start one! What stage of the application is everyone at right now?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ohens
Hello Everyone don't think there's a thread for this year's EY graduate scheme so I thought I would start one! What stage of the application is everyone at right now?

Hey, I finished my online assessments, waiting for the results.
Reply 2
Original post by richu.johnson

Oh okay that’s great! What service line did you apply for ? And did you take the assessment and job simulation together? It seems the process has changed a bit this year
Reply 3
I'm also waiting for the results (I completed it a week ago). Although I am slightly nervous since many people have already completed the AC stage. I applied for Business Consulting
Reply 4
Original post by jas149
I'm also waiting for the results (I completed it a week ago). Although I am slightly nervous since many people have already completed the AC stage. I applied for Business Consulting
[url=https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=97772883
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Original post by jas149

Oh okay that’s great! I am yet to complete my online assessments today and a bit nervous too. Was the online assessment and job simulation together. What tips do you have and how was the structure of the whole assessment. I hope you make it to the next round. All the best
Reply 6
[QUOTE="Ohens;97773476"]
Original post by jas149
[url=https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=97772883

I also applied to Business Consulting. Did you apply to the London office ?
Reply 7
Original post by Ohens
Oh okay that’s great! I am yet to complete my online assessments today and a bit nervous too. Was the online assessment and job simulation together. What tips do you have and how was the structure of the whole assessment. I hope you make it to the next round. All the best

Hello Jass
Original post by jas149

Hello Jass. I am unable to send private messages because it says my account is not ready. I am not sure what that means . Do you mind sharing your LinkedIn profile link to me if you do not mind .

Thank you very much
Original post by Ohens
Oh okay that’s great! What service line did you apply for ? And did you take the assessment and job simulation together? It seems the process has changed a bit this year

hi Ohens,
Yes, I took the assessment and job simulation together and I have cleared it as well. I have the ey experience day next week.
wbu?
(edited 1 year ago)
hi Ohens,
Yes, I took the assessment and job simulation together and I have cleared it as well. I have the ey experience day next week.
wbu?

Hey Richu, Im about to take the assessment and was wondering if you would mind sharing what the question breakdown is like - is it numerical reasoning then situational judgement and video interviews or how did it work? Was the assessment timed?
Reply 10

hi Ohens,
wbu?

Oh wow Congratulations Richu. How long did it take to hear back from them after the assessment?
Has anyone applied for consulting, quantitative advisory services?
Hi! I completed my job sim for business consulting and it said I should receive a feedback report within 24 hours but I haven't. Anyone have experience of how long it takes to come through?
Reply 13
Hi, I applied for corporate finance, completed JS a couple weeks ago and got feedback report but still says I’m in shortlisting for AC.
I've applied for Business Consulting in Birmingham for April 2023. Completed JS about three weeks ago and have had no update regarding application status. Also have not received any feedback.

Was wondering if anyone else has been progressed further?
I applied for tech consulting, and just finished the online assessments (I think they merged the quant+qual sections with the job simulation, correct me if I'm wrong).

This might be a long shot, but for those of you who applied for tech consulting, did you guys also encounter what seems to be the only math section to be complete nonsense? There was only 1 question that had a correct answer, all of the rest made no sense. It's the section with the square brackets.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by jeevesliverpool
Hey Richu, Im about to take the assessment and was wondering if you would mind sharing what the question breakdown is like - is it numerical reasoning then situational judgement and video interviews or how did it work? Was the assessment timed?

Hi.
i actually took the assessment a month ago. And i dnt remember hw exactly it was. I reckon it was a mix all numerical and sjt on demand video qsns.
Original post by Ohens
Oh wow Congratulations Richu. How long did it take to hear back from them after the assessment?

It took almost 2-3 weeks.
I applied to Business Consulting - London
Did my job sim on the 20th of October and received an email thanking me for completing the JS and that I would receive a feedback report in 24hrs. It’s been over 2weeks I still haven’t received a feedback report.

How long does it take to get the feedback report and a response after the job sim?
Original post by Honestlyy
I applied to Business Consulting - London
Did my job sim on the 20th of October and received an email thanking me for completing the JS and that I would receive a feedback report in 24hrs. It’s been over 2weeks I still haven’t received a feedback report.

How long does it take to get the feedback report and a response after the job sim?

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Completed mine on the 19th for the same role in Birmingham. I emailed them yesterday asking if the feedback had been sent out. Will update if I hear anything.

Quick Reply

Latest