The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial/UCL biochemistry offers?

has anyone got an offer for UCL or Imperial for biochem yet? I'm tired of waiting.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
has anyone got an offer for UCL or Imperial for biochem yet? I'm tired of waiting.

I haven’t, but I applied at the end of december so can’t complain
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
i haven't heard anything and i applied late oct so no clue when they will get back

when did u apply
Reply 4
applied mid october and haven’t heard anything from either
UCL are pretty well known for making offers late the last couple years. You might not get one until May (that's when I got mine for a different course when I applied previously!).
I got offer from UCL for Biochem on 05/12/23 but it was my fifth choice. I want to do medicine and currently going through interviews.
(edited 3 months ago)

hey, i applied in october and got my ucl offer in early dec! as for imperial, i'm still waiting but i've heard they gave out some biochem offers yesterday - the one i saw was to someone who already had acheived grades of a*aa
although, i think the majority of imperial offers come out mid march
mate i applied last year and haven't heard back from either 😭 do they really give out the majority in march
Original post by Anonymous #3
hey, i applied in october and got my ucl offer in early dec! as for imperial, i'm still waiting but i've heard they gave out some biochem offers yesterday - the one i saw was to someone who already had acheived grades of a*aa

Hi, I was wondering what your predicted grades were?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hi, I was wondering what your predicted grades were?

hi, i'm predicted a*a*a* + a* epq
Original post by Anonymous #2
mate i applied last year and haven't heard back from either 😭 do they really give out the majority in march

i can't really tell how they're processing applications tbh, the offer i saw was from someone who applied in november.
looking at last year's spreadsheet, some offers were given out end of jan - hopefully we hear back soon!
i can't really tell how they're processing applications tbh, the offer i saw was from someone who applied in november.
looking at last year's spreadsheet, some offers were given out end of jan - hopefully we hear back soon!

probably too many who knows :frown:
Reply 13

I received my offer 2 days ago but I sent of my UCAS in December:smile:
Original post by Danny9ll
I received my offer 2 days ago but I sent of my UCAS in December:smile:

for which uni?
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous #2

for which uni?

Imperial
Reply 16
Original post by Danny9ll
Imperial