The Student Room Group

Notre Dame Leeds

Doubt will get any replies. Is anyone going to Notre dame Catholic Sixth form college Leeds or currently attend it?
Reply 1
I know this is from 3 months ago, but I'll answer anyway. In going this September.
Reply 2
Original post by Aura23
I know this is from 3 months ago, but I'll answer anyway. In going this September.

What you studying 🙂
Don’t go it’s really bad and has a low percentage of A/A*’s compared to other schools within 3 miles
Reply 4
Psychology, Spanish and Maths. What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by ThomasGeography
Don’t go it’s really bad and has a low percentage of A/A*’s compared to other schools within 3 miles

A bit late for that now.
Reply 6
Sociology, Eng Lit and Geography. I think it’s quite a good school.
Reply 7
Everyone I know has told me it's good.

Original post by kizzywizzy
Sociology, Eng Lit and Geography. I think it’s quite a good school.

I'd never be able to do thise courses.
Reply 8
Sup i go to notre too
My daughter is in her first week there
Original post by janicelynda
My daughter is in her first week there

This is a really old thread, however whilst we're on topic...

My daughter is applying to start in 2022 - we're just hoping there's not a fiasco like there was this year with them turning people away at the gate!

I studied there from 2000-2003 myself. It's a good sixth form (when they're not turning kids away!)
Reply 11
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
This is a really old thread, however whilst we're on topic...

My daughter is applying to start in 2022 - we're just hoping there's not a fiasco like there was this year with them turning people away at the gate!

I studied there from 2000-2003 myself. It's a good sixth form (when they're not turning kids away!)

Sorry this is late too but i'm planning on trying to get a spot. I only now just found out about the fiasco and want to know if it happened again. I didn't find any articles on it but it's really making me nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending