Scroll to see replies

can u please email me?
hi i need ib chem question bank SL
and ib bio HL
Which is that ?? Please send it
hi i need ib chem question bank SL
and ib bio HL
Hey.
Could you send me the question bank for economics and if you have any past paper send them too please... thanks a looot
Hi, is it possible to get Biology, chemistry and spanish B ab initio questionbanks from you still? I would really appreciate it.
Hi, is it possible to get Biology, chemistry and spanish B ab initio questionbanks from you still? I would really appreciate it.
Does any one have grade boundaries for HL maths may 2018/ nov 2017
anyone have spanih b sl and chemistry sl past papers?
u got maths studies 3rd edition questionabnk

Original post by ritaly
Do you have May and Nov Math SL and Markschemes???
We always use site for IB Resources (http://ibpastpapers.com/) is a pretty decent site.

I highly recommend using past papers, but when you use past papers, be very structured about the way you go about them. Time yourself while doing them, and try to prevent yourself from checking the mark scheme until you are completely finished the paper. I’m not sure how much extra time the teachers in your school have, but if possible, try and show your work to them. At my school they’re quite open to receiving extra student work and most of them give good advice.
would like to get some of the ppaper for refences and stydy
I have just found this free resource for the predictor video explainers and papers for IB Maths next week: https://ibrevision.net/maths-2019-prediction-papers/
Hi, can you send me 3rd IB Question Bank biologY
Original post by zaidmatalka
i have the question bank for chemistry 3rd, math sl, second , math hl 3rd, bio 3rd, physics third
i am intrested in cemistry 2nd, math hl 2nd, physics 2nd, economics 2nd +3rd
pm me
if you have anything else feel free to ask

Hi, can you send me biology question bank 3rd edition?
ı cant open your link. Which site have you found these files?
Original post by Futurdoc
I have pdf versions of all three November 09 papers (at HL). However, I only have paper versions of the markschemes :s-smilie:.

You still want them ?

I'd love to have them please.

Latest

Trending

Trending