The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It would be cool if someone could provide the Physics HL may/nov 05 papers. Thanx
I've checked the FTP and can't get 2006 papers. If someone has Math HL and french SL 2006 plaese send them along
Reply 982
Wow this is an amazing resource..

I was wondering if anybody has any Geography papers..I need all I can get, I'm having a mock exam the following week and want to study from the old ones.

EDIT: nm i guess, i just emailed nick for FTP access
Reply 983
Could someone please post Maths Methods Paper 1 and 2 for NOV 2006
Reply 984
I need buisness standard level may 2006 with their markschemes and also design and technology may 2006 standard level with their markschemes. please if anyone has them urgent!
Reply 985
heyy all!! Does anyone have the economics SL exam paper for may 2006 with its marksceme???
Reply 986
agnidoe
Could someone please post Maths Methods Paper 1 and 2 for NOV 2006

heyy do u have the SL economics past papers M06??? i need the as soon as possible !! Thnx aLoot
Reply 987
are there any recent TZ0 papers?
Reply 988
is there a 2006 Math HL TZ1 paper 1?
big deal
is there a 2006 Math HL TZ1 paper 1?

no because there is a TZ0. if there is a TZ0, then there is no TZ1 or TZ2
people that used to help others in this thread will stop if everyone asks for papers before looking through the thread or the ftp.
Reply 991
cucumber sandwich
people that used to help others in this thread will stop if everyone asks for papers before looking through the thread or the ftp.

hi... i completely agree wid u... plz bother to do a search on the thread n check the FTP before asking for the pprs... i used to paste the pprs n even email them but ive stopped since ppl keep askin 4 the same things over n over AGAIN!!! they want everything on a silver platter but dont wanna look 4 them.. :rolleyes:
Reply 992
mmm3
I need buisness standard level may 2006 with their markschemes and also design and technology may 2006 standard level with their markschemes. please if anyone has them urgent!

the business ppr is on the ftp... dunno abt the other one... PLEASE PLEASE check the ftp b4 asking... :rolleyes:
Reply 993
ALL PPL PLZ GO THE FTP IF U NEED ANY PAPERS.. N IF AT ALL U DON'T FIND WAT U R LOOKIN FOR THEN POST A REQUEST.. ITZ PRETTY ANNOYING FOR PPL TO KEEP UPLOADING.. FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO GO TO THE FTP GO TO THIS LINK -
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3128200&postcount=20
Reply 994
Hakuna Matata
what is the ftp??!?!
also, some of the first links aren't working, why is that? what can i do to get the previous material?

bernmastaflex
I've checked the FTP and can't get 2006 papers. If someone has Math HL and french SL 2006 plaese send them along

the ftp details r given on the 1st page of the thread... n btw the math HL ppr is on the ftp... n so is the french ab initio SL... dunno which 1 ur looking 4
Reply 995
I very much need FRENCH B SL MAY 2006 PAPERS AND ENGLISH A1 HL MAY 2006 THEY ARE NOT ON THE FTP. I NEED THEM SOON!! Can somebody please help? :smile:
english a1 may 2006 paper 2 is there, though I haven't seen paper 1 around.
IBO somehow screwed up with that paper, I am not sure whether it actually is available in digital form... I remember .:a r t:. saying that when he posted the papers in the first place...
Does anyone have Bio HL or History HL Papers?? Thanks!!!:smile:
Reply 999
Can someone post NOV 2006 P1 and P2 maths methods, it's not on the ftp.

Latest

Trending

Trending