The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have I missed Eco SL May 2006 ? If not, I'd be grateful if you revealed them:smile:
Reply 1381
ECONOMICS SL, Overall Grade Boundaries
1: 0-12
2: 13-23
3: 24-37
4: 38-49
5: 50-62
6: 63-74
7: 75-100
Reply 1382
Wow, I might not fail Economics after all.
Osmosis
Wow, I might not fail Economics after all.

I have already tried, doesn't work!
does anyone have any econ hl papers OTHER THAN

May 2002, Nov 2005 and May 2006?

thanks alotttt =)
Reply 1385
miss_nerddd
does anyone have any econ hl papers OTHER THAN

May 2002, Nov 2005 and May 2006?

thanks alotttt =)

Check Nick's ftp.. u will find all the eco papers there..
Reply 1386
hello every one .... can i have any past english papers with markschemes
Greetings from Costa Rica!

I'd really appreciate if someone can get me this past paper ASAP:

Geography SL or HL 2002 Paper 1 (May or November)

Thanks!
Tomas.
Reply 1388
does someone have the french ab initio may 2006 papers with markschemes? i need it urgently

thanks
hey people, i know this is not the right place to ask this, however this is the most frequent thread. I was looking for the thread where the graph-drawing ib recomended programs were listed and i can't seem to find it, i have to finish my portfolio, but i'm still looking for a easy to work program.
There are no specific programmes that are recommended as far as I know...

There are plenty of graphing software though, both freeware and not. All are a bit different and have different capabilities...
Some are: Maple, Advanced Grapher, Graphcalc, Graphmatica, Padawan, Autograph.

Google/wiki these and you'll see which are freeware and which are not... I'd recommend graphmatica...
Reply 1391
i hate to ask questions that have been already repeated but does anyone know if the nov 2006 exams are out?
Reply 1392
They are already out, infact they were out on 20th Feb but someone has to buy them only then someone can share it on TSR.. So if you have the money then buy it and share it with all of us.
Reply 1393
so nobody has a couple of pounds lying around? :biggrin:
can any1 tell me if the ftp is down, cuz it keeps telling me that the 'connection was reset'.
hey does anyone have HL Geog papers Nov 04 with markschame please post the link or PM me thanks really need it
Hey guys. I really REALLY need paper 3 for bio for May and Nov 2005 and 2006. Thanks sooo much in advance.
I'm looking for the Chem HL 06 Nov Papers and Markshemes... can anyone post the link asap??
Thanks
Reply 1398
why dont you buy it and post here
Reply 1399
akshay_joshi51
can any1 tell me if the ftp is down, cuz it keeps telling me that the 'connection was reset'.

The ftp is working for me.. there must be some problem with ur internet connection or ur browser..

Latest

Trending

Trending