The Student Room Group

Looking for tenancy replacement in Vita Student Circle Square, Manchester. (Cluster)

Hello!

I am looking for a new tenant that is willing to take over my occupancy for the year 2018/19 due to personal reason. The deposit is already been paid so you don't have to pay for it.

The type of room is a cluster, so you will have your own bedroom and en-suite bathroom but you will share the living room also the kitchen. The view will be towards the riverside and it is located on the 8th floor.
It will be 16SQM in size.

The license is on lease for 51 weeks from 08 September 2018 until 31 August 2019 and restricted for students only. It is £258pw but paid in 1 instalment.

Located within the new Circle Square neighborhood on Oxford Road at the heart of the city center, just a 10-minute walk away from the University of Manchester and a 5-minute walk away from Manchester Metropolitan University.

What you will get:

250MB broadband with WiFi as standard
All utility bills and TV license included
City center location: Just a 10-minute walk away from the University of Manchester and a 5-minute walk away from Manchester Metropolitan University
Free Grab and Go breakfast every weekday
Fully fitted SMEG kitchens and en-suite bathrooms in every apartment
40" Smart TV with internet access in each apartment
Free bike hire
Free membership to on-site gym open 24/7
Movie room
Private study room
Complimentary monthly cleaning service
Egyptian cotton bedding pack for all residents
Kitchen pack with cutlery, plates and all the utensils you’ll need
On-site team available 24/7
Safe and secure key fob entry

If you want more details, please contact me directly through mobile and/or e-mail. Whatsapp is also fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending