The Student Room Group

Provisional licence still says in progress awaiting return form?? Help

Scroll to see replies

I’m still waiting for my application return form to arrive and it’s my 18th birthday in just over 2 weeks!! Will I get my provisional before then?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Proyash
My transaction status updated to "Transaction completed: License issued" this morning. Does it mean that they also dispatched my license and documents already?

*licence
Reply 22
Most likely yeah mine came in exactly a week and a half I think it depends where in the uk u live I’m not too sure, also if you’ve sent off other documents they won’t come until like the week after from what I remember
Thank u I’ll have to give it a few more days then
Does anyone know what transaction completed no license issued means? Mine changed to that current from waiting for forms.

No refund. No reason why for them I see to refuse my provisional
Hi Jasm0114I hope you are fine Same thing happened to me I dont know why All of the thing were all fine Did you get any reply?
They are only processing for key workers currently. Everyone else is likely on hold.
Original post by Admit-One
They are only processing for key workers currently. Everyone else is likely on hold.

But they have changed inline status into no licence issued which means they processed it but not issued the license dus to some reason because if they were to put it on hold they should mention in online status "on hold"
further my application was not new one so they put it on hold as it was three weeks old application
Original post by Rehan0786
But they have changed inline status into no licence issued which means they processed it but not issued the license dus to some reason because if they were to put it on hold they should mention in online status "on hold"
further my application was not new one so they put it on hold as it was three weeks old application

If you think it’s some other reason give them a call or drop them an email.

Honestly there's no point sitting trying to second guess what they're doing, this is unprecedented. If you can't talk to them you just need to wait and see.
Reply 30
I have the same issue. Online tracking says “transaction completed: no license issued” it’s been almost 7 weeks I had applied it online initially. Has anyone had any update?
Original post by Priesu
I have the same issue. Online tracking says “transaction completed: no license issued” it’s been almost 7 weeks I had applied it online initially. Has anyone had any update?

Same with me "no licence issued"

A question when did you receivd status of no licencd issued and di you get any letter , email from them explaining the reason since?
Reply 32
Same with me "no licence issued"

A question when did you receivd status of no licencd issued and di you get any letter , email from them explaining the reason since?

Same here. No email, No letter. It's been a good 6 weeks now. Will be ringing them up tomorrow to see what's going on. But I'm guessing with so many of us with the same issue it's something to do with the Pandemic. I'm glad to see it's not just me, been panicking I've been declined a licence but they've taken the money😂
Original post by Nads420
Same here. No email, No letter. It's been a good 6 weeks now. Will be ringing them up tomorrow to see what's going on. But I'm guessing with so many of us with the same issue it's something to do with the Pandemic. I'm glad to see it's not just me, been panicking I've been declined a licence but they've taken the money😂

Dont worry you are not alone
And yeah it is due to pandemic, I think your online status says "No licence issued" same like us?

So thats the case means you will get your money back as it is due to Pandemic
I am also waiting for the cheque and my ids
Hi there, I have exactly the same status ...!? What next...???
Original post by alexmiron
Hi there, I have exactly the same status ...!? What next...???

Hi
Just wait and you will receive your cheque
They are not proceeding the applications yet until further notice because of corona virus pandemic

Once you receive your cheque update us
Reply 36
Dont worry you are not alone
And yeah it is due to pandemic, I think your online status says "No licence issued" same like us?

So thats the case means you will get your money back as it is due to Pandemic
I am also waiting for the cheque and my ids

Yeah says no licence issued! Would they really just send you the money back? They'd also have to send back the IDs I'd provided them with anyway?

So wouldn't they just wait it out and process all the applications once things are starting to get better and people are allowed to work again ?
Reply 37
Also you cannot get through to DVLA unless you are a key worker. You just get cut off instantly
Original post by Nads420
Yeah says no licence issued! Would they really just send you the money back? They'd also have to send back the IDs I'd provided them with anyway?

So wouldn't they just wait it out and process all the applications once things are starting to get better and people are allowed to work again ?

They could do that if they KNEW how long they would be closed for, but since it's 'until further notice' they're basically obligated to cancel the transactions, rather than hold on to 1000s of folks money and ID for months/years.

Original post by Admit-One

A reasonable thing to do, but surely this could be stated on the homepage?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending