The Student Room Group

Provisional licence still says in progress awaiting return form?? Help

Scroll to see replies

Hi ,
Good news, the postman delivered my ID from DVLA after 3,5 weeks since I've received refund check.👍👍👍
Reply 61
Original post by ageel860
Hello,

Any update guys about IDs ?

Hey ageel860,

No, No ID'S been sent back to me as of yet! Hoping others will still post when theirs come😊
Reply 62
Hi guys, I applied for my provisional licence with the address of where I am presently (scotland). I will be moving to England in the next two weeks, is it possible for me to change my address on the application to the England address before getting a feedback on my application so that the license if successful and my id will be sent to the England address?
Hi
Guys good news
Finally after waiting 3 months in whole and 7 weeks after refund I received my ids

Your turn is next guys 👍
Hi all. I recently applied for a provisional licence (it was actually yesterday) I checked this morning and it said the provisional licence was issued today! Very impressed.
Reply 65
Original post by hairdust
Hi all. I recently applied for a provisional licence (it was actually yesterday) I checked this morning and it said the provisional licence was issued today! Very impressed.

Are you a Key worker or are they back accepting applications ? Still not received my ID'S 🤔🤔
Reply 66
Original post by Rehan0786
Hi
Guys good news
Finally after waiting 3 months in whole and 7 weeks after refund I received my ids

Your turn is next guys 👍

That's great! Hopefully mine should turn up soon!
Hi. DVLA are now accepting applications from all non-key workers - so yes. I did it on the behalf of a friend though. What does the progress of your application say now?
Reply 68
Original post by hairdust
Hi. DVLA are now accepting applications from all non-key workers - so yes. I did it on the behalf of a friend though. What does the progress of your application say now?

We'd all been sent our money back.

I'll be reapplying for mine, when they send my Id's back!! Beginning to think they've lost them
Original post by Nads420
That's great! Hopefully mine should turn up soon!

It took 3 months for mine to come back and yes you will get it soon
Original post by Nads420
We'd all been sent our money back.

I'll be reapplying for mine,hi
when they send my Id's back!! Beginning to think they've lost them

Hi
I was always thinking they just lost my ids but after 3 months a surprise for me
Did you receive any emails after you sent your transaction to confirm it i completed mine on monday still waiting for a reference number cheers
I can confirm the provisional licence has been received. I applied for it on Tuesday and it was received through the post today (Friday). Definitely call DVLA if you haven’t received yours yet!
Hey guys,

I would like to inform that you i just received my id back, I applied and sent my ID on 16/03/2020 and today I received it 11/06/2020
I applied for mine yesterday an update of address etc and got transaction completed license issued this morning, does anyone know what this means? And what will happen next do they just send the card out, with paper or is that not like that no more. And my photo is pretty old will it still be the same? Thank you
Original post by Chlounicornnsss
I applied for mine yesterday an update of address etc and got transaction completed license issued this morning, does anyone know what this means? And what will happen next do they just send the card out, with paper or is that not like that no more. And my photo is pretty old will it still be the same? Thank you

I've replied on your other post :smile:
Reply 76
Hey, I applied for my Prov on the 01/06/2020, I ticked for them to use my passport photo but they sent me out a form to fill in with a photo, this Happened to a few of my other friends but some received their licence within a few days having not been sent this form, I returned my form the next day first class and I’ve now been waiting nearly 2 weeks after sending my form back and I’ve had no license. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this problem even when they have a valid passport and how long it should take to come x
Original post by kimg14
Hey, I applied for my Prov on the 01/06/2020, I ticked for them to use my passport photo but they sent me out a form to fill in with a photo, this Happened to a few of my other friends but some received their licence within a few days having not been sent this form, I returned my form the next day first class and I’ve now been waiting nearly 2 weeks after sending my form back and I’ve had no license. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this problem even when they have a valid passport and how long it should take to come x

Hi, I applied on the 4th but my passport had expired so I knew I would have to send them physical forms of I.D which I did a week later first class, it's nearly 2 weeks for me and it still says awaiting application return form. Have you had any updates since? I'm just hoping mine comes through asap.
Original post by kimg14

Hey I'm the exact same as you! I got through to a web chat and they said because post is delayed even on first class it may not of got there for a week so give it another two!! Let me know if you here anything please x
Original post by Kim.023
Hi, I applied on the 4th but my passport had expired so I knew I would have to send them physical forms of I.D which I did a week later first class, it's nearly 2 weeks for me and it still says awaiting application return form. Have you had any updates since? I'm just hoping mine comes through asap.

Hey! I'm the same however I just had to put a photo in, habe you tried re applying we did and it said I couldn't again so that means my name is in the system, maybe try that and see ? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending