The Student Room Group

Provisional licence still says in progress awaiting return form?? Help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruby2406
Hey! I'm the same however I just had to put a photo in, habe you tried re applying we did and it said I couldn't again so that means my name is in the system, maybe try that and see ? X

That's a good idea, I will try that. Thanks
Original post by Kim.023
That's a good idea, I will try that. Thanks

Let me know what urs Said ! X
Let me know what urs Said ! X

It says "In Progress: Awaiting Application Return Form" I think it's a bit of a waiting game with it right now, I'll keep an eye on it but hopefully it will come through soon enough
Hey, any updates? same thing happened to me but I want to start my lessons in September and I've seen loads of messages saying they didn't receive their licence for an extra 3 months and thats scaring me xx
Hey I'm the exact same as you! I got through to a web chat and they said because post is delayed even on first class it may not of got there for a week so give it another two!! Let me know if you here anything please x
I have made application online on 7/06 sent my documents on the 15. and they received on 16 but still written 'awaiting Application Return Form' I need my BRP back ASAP, do you know how long does it take for them to send the ID/BRP back? Thanks
I have applied a month ago and still waiting for my BRP back any news? Good luck to everyone 😩
Mine still says awaiting application return form, it will be a month ago tomorrow, I'm keeping an eye on it but would love for it to come through ASAP
I seem to be in a similar situation - applied and paid for the provisional license 1/6/2020 then sent off my ID on 7/6/2020 but have still received nothing 4 weeks on. I watch the postman walk past everyday with nothing...
Original post by Kim.023
Mine still says awaiting application return form, it will be a month ago tomorrow, I'm keeping an eye on it but would love for it to come through ASAP

did you send id with it or did you just have to attach your id photo?
I sent with Id and a signed photo
Reply 90
Hi, I am having the same issue, sent my BRP on the 12th June and still nothing. Was anyone able to speed up the process somehow? I need my BRP urgently. Thanks!
(Original post by AlexaB05)The same thing happened to me. Its nothing to worry about. They just keep that status until they have checked everything and are ready to send it off. About one day before i received my provisional, the status was updated. So it should be the same for you.

How long did it take for ur provisional licence to arrive?
I sent my bro and photo on 22 June, and it shows arrived on 24 June through Royal Mail, still waiting the status change from awaiting application forms return. Its two weeks now, cross finger
Original post by FatKitten
I sent my bro and photo on 22 June, and it shows arrived on 24 June through Royal Mail, still waiting the status change from awaiting application forms return. Its two weeks now, cross finger

I have sent mine on 9th of June and they received it on 11th of June but haven’t received my provisional licence yet. Any suggestions u would like to give me?
Maybe we could both receive our id before the end of August. Was planning to buy a car on September just before the start of university and enjoy driving for a month. It’s mid of July now but I haven’t even got first provisional license. What’s a joke. Starting driving become impossible during the Covid19. Was thinking about driving without license during midnight. XD
Original post by Abdullah1786
I have sent mine on 9th of June and they received it on 11th of June but haven’t received my provisional licence yet. Any suggestions u would like to give me?
just joke, won’t drive without license. LOL
Maybe we could both receive our id before the end of August. Was planning to buy a car on September just before the start of university and enjoy driving for a month. It’s mid of July now but I haven’t even got first provisional license. What’s a joke. Starting driving become impossible during the Covid19. Was thinking about driving without license during midnight. XD

Haha I thought the same! I sent my form back on 5th June heard nothing!
DVSA & DVLA is undertaking a COVID-19 response and as a result all agency work is prioritised to this. Routine operations are secondary to those involving critical workers. Things should be getting back to normal from the 22nd of July onwards.

Hope this helps
Aidan
It does. Thanks!
just joke, won’t drive without license. LOL

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅🤣🤣😂😂😂. I’m just waiting and I hope they send it before August cause it’s already been more then a month so I can have some practice time before schools open and before everyone starts going out as now I can practice anywhere due to lots of space available in parking and other places. Hope both of our PROVISIONAL LICENCE come. 🤞🤞🤞
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending