The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Food Science and Nutrition

Hello, I am applying for the undergraduate programme of Food Science and Nutrition, starting in September 2018. I have a conditional offer and I sent all the required documents over a month ago, bur I still haven't heard back from the university. I just wanted to know what the deadline is and when I should expect to know whether I am firmly accepted or not. Thank you in advance!
Original post by Bilyana2
Hello, I am applying for the undergraduate programme of Food Science and Nutrition, starting in September 2018. I have a conditional offer and I sent all the required documents over a month ago, bur I still haven't heard back from the university. I just wanted to know what the deadline is and when I should expect to know whether I am firmly accepted or not. Thank you in advance!

Hi there! :hello:

Are you waiting on any results? If so then you should hear once A-level results are out on Thursday. If not, then I would recommend getting in touch with our admissions team so that they can check the status of your offer. The quickest and easiest way to do this will be to give them a call on +44 (0)1483 682222. Alternatively you could email them on [email protected] but just be aware that they are dealing with an awful lot of emails at the moment so you might find it easier to call :smile:

All the best,
Emma
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
No, I'm not. I am only waiting to know if I'm officially in or not, but maybe I'll really just give them a call. Thanks again for your advice!
Original post by Bilyana2
No, I'm not. I am only waiting to know if I'm officially in or not, but maybe I'll really just give them a call. Thanks again for your advice!

Yes, definitely give them a call :smile: Hopefully see you at Surrey later in the year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending