The Student Room Group

Living in Student Accommodation FAQ

Scroll to see replies

Hello. I am a new member. I would ike to join to find a replacement tenant for the accommodation of my daughter
in Vauxhaul. I tried to read first what you have suggested but I can't access it. Is it because that I am a newly registered member?
Please advise me on how to proceed. Thank you. I appreciate your help.
Original post by mfawebb
Hello. I am a new member. I would ike to join to find a replacement tenant for the accommodation of my daughter
in Vauxhaul. I tried to read first what you have suggested but I can't access it. Is it because that I am a newly registered member?
Please advise me on how to proceed. Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Apologies, that link was updated last year and I wasn't notified by the Community Staff at the time. Here is the link you are looking for: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7206051
That's ok and thank you very much for your quick response.
Original post by 04MR17
Apologies, that link was updated last year and I wasn't notified by the Community Staff at the time. Here is the link you are looking for: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7206051
Reply 23
Original post by 04MR17

:rave:Welcome to the Student accommodation forum!:rave:

If you're looking for a flatmate or advertising a space then Find your flatmates forum is the place to go. Please read this first though: (click here).

Got a question about one university in particular? We have a forum for each of them (click here).

Included here are:

Being a Good Neighbour and getting on with your flatmates
Homesickness and who to deal with it
A student's guide to bills

MEGATHREADS:
Post a picture of your dorm room
I Hate My Housemates :rant:

Do you have any more questions about living in university accommodation? Post them below.
Do you have any experiences mentioned in this thread? Let us know.:smile:
Is there anything else you'd like to be added to this guide? :holmes:

See also:
How to make your university room look fabulous.
The Ultimate Guide to Surviving your First week at University
TSR Fresher's HUB.
Ultimate Student Food Tips
TSR Recipe Book
Surviving as a student: Learning to cook

Disclaimer: None of the information or material provided in this thread nor linked from it is original, and credit belongs to the various authors who have contributed to these guides over a period of years.:yep:
ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending