The Student Room Group

Indian Friends Group III

Scroll to see replies

Do you guys go to school on study leave? Or do work at home? Because you are on at really weird times :ninja:
No school...we have study leave ;yes;
I mean I go to school during study leave as well, asking questions and just chilling in school. At home its stressful work :s-smilie:
I have an empty house Shrayans ;yes;

I'd get too pissed off at school...all the lower years milling around thinking SATs/GCSEs were important, lol!
sugar_cane
I have an empty house Shrayans ;yes;

I'd get too pissed off at school...all the lower years milling around thinking SATs/GCSEs were important, lol!

Wow, easy to revise. :wink:

Lol, we have a separate floor to ourselves, so we don't get bothered :proud:
Empty house = distractions :ninja:

And what a ridiculous time to keep the French Open...I have to go and watch Fed's (:love:) matches ;yes;
sugar_cane
Empty house = distractions :ninja:

And what a ridiculous time to keep the French Open...I have to go and watch Fed's (:love:) matches ;yes;

He ain't that good this year, something is wrong.

Ana Ivanovic :love:
Have you seen how smooth she plays :hubba:
The Sherminator
He ain't that good this year, something is wrong.

Ana Ivanovic :love:
Have you seen how smooth she plays :hubba:

Yeh I know :sad: but he still manages to get into his 16th consecutive slam quarter final!!! I want another Nadal-Fed final...and this time I want Fed to win...but watching Nadal's thrashing of Almagro last night...:s:

It's just because she's pretty :p: her tennis isn't that good :p: I would like Kusnetsova to put in a good show this year :biggrin:
sugar_cane
Yeh I know :sad: but he still manages to get into his 16th consecutive slam quarter final!!! I want another Nadal-Fed final...and this time I want Fed to win...but watching Nadal's thrashing of Almagro last night...:s:

It's just because she's pretty :p: her tennis isn't that good :p: I would like Kusnetsova to put in a good show this year :biggrin:

Yep, I heartily agree. But Fed on grass, is just another level. I love his play in Wimbledon, lovely passing shots. Nadal is not there yet on grass, but clay, thats his playground I am afraid.

Well, she is pretty, I won't say no to that :p: but if she wins she will be no.1 in the world, so she ain't that bad :wink:
The Sherminator
Yep, I heartily agree. But Fed on grass, is just another level. I love his play in Wimbledon, lovely passing shots. Nadal is not there yet on grass, but clay, thats his playground I am afraid.

Well, she is pretty, I won't say no to that :p: but if she wins she will be no.1 in the world, so she ain't that bad :wink:

Fed looks like a ballroom dancer on grass...I absolutely love his back hand :love: :love: :love: he's gorgeous :p:

Well, she'll only get that far because Henin's quit the tour this year...last year was a complete demolition. Henin was just too good!
sugar_cane
Fed looks like a ballroom dancer on grass...I absolutely love his back hand :love: :love: :love: he's gorgeous :p:

Well, she'll only get that far because Henin's quit the tour this year...last year was a complete demolition. Henin was just too good!

Exactly. I agree on both points. Henin was brill, too bad she felt she had to retire. Her personal life is a mess :sad:

Off to do some maths, catch you later. :hugs:
jet'aime
aww! It's already top :hugs: thank you for your message yesterday :smile:

No worries my dear...
Sorry about the rant at the end...:redface:

How was it today? I can't remember if it's on Edexcel or not...but if it is, don't discuss it, lol!

:hugs:
Reply 2032
:bban: 1 down 7 to go
13 to go :sad:
Reply 2034
sugar_cane
13 to go :sad:

;console;

How many have you had so far?
One physics practical :p:

What did you have today?
Reply 2036
:p:

I had Fascist Italy...
Lucky you :p:
Reply 2038
sugar_cane
Lucky you :p:

Lol :p:
The paper wasn't bad but I chose the 'Totalitarianism' question which is (edit)*95% domestic policy, my worst area, and the only issue I have is judging how well I did after the exam. I usually have a good instinct for that but this time I can't tell :s-smilie: ...

What's your next exam?
Rudrax
Lol :p:
The paper wasn't bad but I chose the 'Totalitarianism' question which is (edit)*95% domestic policy, my worst area, and the only issue I have is judging how well I did after the exam. I usually have a good instinct for that but this time I can't tell :s-smilie: ...

What's your next exam?

Sounds like it went well :cool:
:banana:

Why do you have so few exams :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest