The Student Room Group

Indian Friends Group III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Vesta
:rofl:

such an indian :p:

:proud:

but i'm not as chappatified as shrayans ;no; i can only dream about that :sadnod: :p:
Reply 981
vex44
I would indeed!!! Rams...your allowed water fights in your school?! We would have teachers surrounding us within 2 mins of a water fight starting!

Thatz coz we is :cool: I've started food fights in our common room aswell but our head of 6th form hasn't learnt about that yet :ninja:

Actually our head of 6th form is actually quite cool, as long as we don't get any of the insides wet and if we do we clean it up she doesn't mind us going crazy outside. And anyways I'm deputy head boy of our school and it's in my job description to 'organise the 6th form social events' so I was just doing my job :p:
Reply 982
sugar_cane
Hah, imagine telling my parents that I wanted to study Maths with French :p: (the typical response...aa zamanama aapda chokra dhodiana bhashao sikhva jai ane aapdi bhasha bhool jay!)

Hey nesh :hugs:
Reply 983
vex44
:eek: you have only been lazing around...when you could have been on IFG instead!! tut tut tut!

im fine, nope nothing much planned for weekend :frown: gotta go work tomoz, maybe go out after that as its one the guys at work's bday! But then solid revision alllll day sunday (so he says!) I say il spend sundays revising but i never do! With weather like this chances are il be revising my cricketing skills instead! What about you?

We played cricket at school the other day and I was shocking :eek: I let my whole race down :frown: :redface: Thats what you get for not playing for 2 years... this summer i'll def be gettin the cricket bat out again
Reply 984
sugar_cane
And any other Gujjus who feel like watching that...:rofl:

:rofl: @ 'dukh na dandia'
Reply 985
vex44
:eek: you have only been lazing around...when you could have been on IFG instead!! tut tut tut!

im fine, nope nothing much planned for weekend :frown: gotta go work tomoz, maybe go out after that as its one the guys at work's bday! But then solid revision alllll day sunday (so he says!) I say il spend sundays revising but i never do! With weather like this chances are il be revising my cricketing skills instead! What about you?

Oh sorry :sad: but I did live up to some of my IFG-ness by talking to Chand :proud:
I'm cooking on Saturday and having a good time on Sunday :smile:
Rudrax

Hey nesh :hugs:

Hey :hugs: how are you?
Reply 986
sugar_cane

Hey :hugs: how are you?

I'm gooa thanks - glad that it's the weekend and I can get some work done and my mum's made bhajia :biggrin: So pretty good weekend so far lol.

How's you?
Reply 987
Rudrax
I'm gooa thanks - glad that it's the weekend and I can get some work done and my mum's made bhajia :biggrin: So pretty good weekend so far lol.

How's you?

I'm cooking a massive lunch for Sunday :smile:
It's going to be amazing ;yes;
I'm definitely not revising :dancing:
Reply 988
sugar_cane
I'm cooking a massive lunch for Sunday :smile:
It's going to be amazing ;yes;
I'm definitely not revising :dancing:

Revision + summer is the worst combination. I'm never in the mood to revise when the weather's this good.

Amazing lunch ey? Came I come around for lunch :puppyeyes:?
Reply 989
Rudrax
Revision + summer is the worst combination. I'm never in the mood to revise when the weather's this good.

Amazing lunch ey? Came I come around for lunch :puppyeyes:?

As long as you bring me a present for my birthday :p:
Considering all the other little girlies there will have got me one :p: And you have to dress up :p:
Sure thing :biggrin: :hugs:
Reply 990
sugar_cane
As long as you bring me a present for my birthday :p:
Considering all the other little girlies there will have got me one :p: And you have to dress up :p:
Sure thing :biggrin: :hugs:

How about some :flowers: and :hugs: ? :biggrin:
:biggrin: and I can dress up :yep:

And a happy birthday in advance for sunday :hugs:

So what are we having :eating:
Reply 991
Rudrax
How about some :flowers: and :hugs: ? :biggrin:
:biggrin: and I can dress up :yep:

And a happy birthday in advance for sunday :hugs:

So what are we having :eating:

You typical gujju cheap-skate :p:
Though I do love hugs and flowers :biggrin:
Dress up in a summer dress my dear? I'd even pay to see that :p:
Thank you :biggrin:
Hahaha, it's Indian food :smile:
Reply 992
sugar_cane
You typical gujju cheap-skate :p:
Though I do love hugs and flowers :biggrin:
Dress up in a summer dress my dear? I'd even pay to see that :p:
Thank you :biggrin:
Hahaha, it's Indian food :smile:

LOL!! :redface: I was restricted by the smileys! They were extra-special super expensive flowers ;yes;
Summer dress 'ey? I could rock one of those :cool: lol Pick me out a nice one :p:
Reply 993
Rudrax
LOL!! :redface: I was restricted by the smileys! They were extra-special super expensive flowers ;yes;
Summer dress 'ey? I could rock one of those :cool: lol Pick me out a nice one :p:

Hahaha, there are so many other smilies you could have found and used :p:

Hehehehe, oh sure thing *goes to search for a dress*
http://www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/25203924
That would be buff :p: (though it's a prom dress :sad: not a summer garden party dress :sad:...though you are free to sunbathe in my back garden :biggrin:)
Rudrax
Thatz coz we is :cool: I've started food fights in our common room aswell but our head of 6th form hasn't learnt about that yet :ninja:

Actually our head of 6th form is actually quite cool, as long as we don't get any of the insides wet and if we do we clean it up she doesn't mind us going crazy outside. And anyways I'm deputy head boy of our school and it's in my job description to 'organise the 6th form social events' so I was just doing my job :p:

Nothing is as cool as what happened today mate. I went to a sheesha bar, and of all the people I see, my head of Economics and another Economics teacher!! I said hi, and they bought me and my friends a round of drinks! (coke, obviously) how funny is that!

And I thought they were boring :rolleyes:

Hey all! :hugs:
Reply 995
Shrayans
Nothing is as cool as what happened today mate. I went to a sheesha bar, and of all the people I see, my head of Economics and another Economics teacher!! I said hi, and they bought me and my friends a round of drinks! (coke, obviously) how funny is that!

And I thought they were boring :rolleyes:

Hey all! :hugs:

Hahaah!! We were in a similar situation actually a few months ago...except it was on a weekend at a local bar, saw our ICT teacher there, who actually bought us a round of alcoholic drinks (as long as he was certain we were over 18...)!! But he would never do that on a weekday or in any other school type situation like that! As it was a saturday so rather then a teacher he was more of a friend, and we get along with him alot, his classes are great!

Ohh once saw a teacher in a night club too...which was kind of an odd and awkward situation to see a teacher dancing like a maniac :eek: ....not a pleasant sight either!!
vex44
Hahaah!! We were in a similar situation actually a few months ago...except it was on a weekend at a local bar, saw our ICT teacher there, who actually bought us a round of alcoholic drinks (as long as he was certain we were over 18...)!! But he would never do that on a weekday or in any other school type situation like that! As it was a saturday so rather then a teacher he was more of a friend, and we get along with him alot, his classes are great!

Ohh once saw a teacher in a night club too...which was kind of an odd and awkward situation to see a teacher dancing like a maniac :eek: ....not a pleasant sight either!!

Lol, teachers are normal humans as well ;yes;

Well, unless its a hot female teacher, which seems to be the case for junior school teachers, I just don't understand it.
Sukh you looking hot today :hubba:
HI people!

Im is Indian too! well three quarters.. but still! :biggrin:
Reply 999
Shrayans
Lol, teachers are normal humans as well ;yes;

Well, unless its a hot female teacher, which seems to be the case for junior school teachers, I just don't understand it.

Defiantly not....and there is speculation whether she is really a female lol!! Hahahaha!

Quick Reply

Latest