Indian Friends Group III

Scroll to see replies

:hugs:
Neshanator here to join the Sherminator on the IFG? :hubba:

No Shrayans :p:

:sad:

Does this mean you are leaving in about 2 minutes?

How is revision going? Maths, maths, maths, maths? :teeth:
Btw... I have a french exam on Tuesday, any last minute pointers? :smile:
I'm freaking out about the Phy Prac. I have tomorrow... :afraid:

Nah, I hardly ever revise maths!
Yeah, all my friends have that as well.
I hate pracs!!!

Good luck :hugs:
You know you will ace it! You can't revise for pracs anyway :smile:
Reply 1386
:biggrin: Elo ! Hows exams going for everyone?! When is your last one? Mines on June 13 (which is a FRIDAY :eek: ) so its not going to be a lucky day for an exam!
Oh well, mine end far later :frown: 24th :eek3:
Reply 1388
sugar_cane
I'm freaking out about the Phy Prac. I have tomorrow... :afraid:

Nah, I hardly ever revise maths!

Good luck cherie, I'm sure you'll be amazing! :biggrin: I, on the other hand, have FP2 on Friday, which should be interesting...

vex44
:biggrin: Elo ! Hows exams going for everyone?! When is your last one? Mines on June 13 (which is a FRIDAY :eek: ) so its not going to be a lucky day for an exam!

They haven't really started yet! (apart from orals!)

lol, 13's unlucky for some...which means that it must be lucky for others! :smile: you'll be fine..which exam is it?

shrayans, which is your last exam?
vex44

Tuesday 24th June :sad: stupid me, volunteering to sit a three hour Econ AEA! (though it should be intellectually stimulating and rather fun :biggrin:)
jet'aime
Good luck cherie, I'm sure you'll be amazing! :biggrin: I, on the other hand, have FP2 on Friday, which should be interesting...

Thanks cherrypie, good luck for FP2, but you can ace integration, so you'll be fine :biggrin:
jet'aime

shrayans, which is your last exam?

I thought I would give AQA some extra free money by sitting the AEA Econ paper. Lol. I highly doubt I will pass, I did a mock of the data section and got a miserable mark of 53/80 :frown:
I don't care though, thats just a bit of fun :p:

And yourself? Whats your last one?
I can't wait!!! ;w00t;
Oh come on Shrayans, the Econ AEA will be fun :biggrin: I'm not sure whether I'll even pass it, but still, it's going to be rather interesting!

Eep, physics practical this afternoon :s:

Good luck! My AS one was awful :p:

Got module 1 and 3 to do on thursday >_<
sugar_cane
Oh come on Shrayans, the Econ AEA will be fun :biggrin: I'm not sure whether I'll even pass it, but still, it's going to be rather interesting!

Eep, physics practical this afternoon :s:

Lol. I wish!

My friends have had it! I hope it went well for them. Good luck with yours :biggrin:

:ninja:

:colone:
;yucky;

I was never any good at Physics :dontknow:
Reply 1396
i have an exam tomorrow which i haven't started revising for :rofl:
Reply 1397
Vesta
i have an exam tomorrow which i haven't started revising for :rofl:

:eek: That makes you :rofl:? All da best for all exam writers. Hope you become good authors soon :p:
Reply 1398
Hi Abhi! Which part of the world are you at now lol!!?
Reply 1399
Abhinaya
:eek: That makes you :rofl:? All da best for all exam writers. Hope you become good authors soon :p:

i'm so stressed and scared that it's funny :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest