The Student Room Group

Indian Friends Group III

Scroll to see replies

LawYah
:rofl:

I actually asked whether that 'site' was part of TSR as it looked so similar, but then I was told it was made by you. Then, looking at the forum I saw you were indeed the admin, so, put two and two together. Wahey.

And the whole account thing wasn't actually signing up on account, as anyone can type any name and it would have been posted, you'll also notice people such as Juwel, Acaila and Jangrafess being posted in there, even though it wasn't 'them' :rolleyes:, that was a joke.

Really, it's your fault for A) Advertising it in your sig B) copying TSR.

Now get on with your life you sad sack of ****.

Where the **** did you get that from?? You'll have to ask Shrayans to teach you Maths coz you obviously can't put 2 and 2 together.
Reply 1781
Calm down Indians :smile: Stop being so mean to each other!
Reply 1782
sohanshah
Where the **** did you get that from?? You'll have to ask Shrayans to teach you Maths coz you obviously can't put 2 and 2 together.

Hmm, so if you're not the admin why are you worried you're going to get sued? Obviously it's the admin that will get sued for copyright infringements.
I can teach maths ;yes;

That is a forum you are related to Sohan? It does have a poor design :s-smilie:
The Sherminator
I can teach maths ;yes;

That is a forum you are related to Sohan? It does have a poor design :s-smilie:

I was a member of the forum, yes. Never have I made the Forum nor have I ever been Admin.
Reply 1786
sohanshah
I was a member of the forum, yes. Never have I made the Forum nor have I ever been Admin.

You've lashed out on me for 'spreading bull****', but it's clear and apparent everyone knew/associated you with it WAY before me.

Not stop crying like a little baby and get on with real life.
LawYah
You've lashed out on me for 'spreading bull****', but it's clear and apparent everyone knew/associated you with it WAY before me.

Not stop crying like a little baby and get on with real life.

I have a copy of that already.
You're the one thats acting like a baby here. I don't throw accusations all over the place and 4 people I have contacted, said it was you who started this.

A simple I didn't know the real facts would have done instead of trying to defend yourslef like a pig.
Relax Sukh and Sohan, relax. Take a :marchmell

Now :kiss: and make up.
Reply 1789
sohanshah
I have a copy of that already.
You're the one thats acting like a baby here. I don't throw accusations all over the place and 4 people I have contacted, said it was you who started this.

A simple I didn't know the real facts would have done instead of trying to defend yourslef like a pig.

Technically I DID start it when I brought up the site, I didn't deny that, as you can see from the print screen I clearly did start it, as I was wondering if it was part of this site. :rolleyes:

The one time I said it was actually created by you was obviously in jest, which ended with a :teeth: smiley

the "they're going to sue them" was again, obviously in jest, ending with the :teeth:

You've taken this way too seriously, nobody is actually going to sue YOU. Are you that much of an imbecile? :rolleyes:

I'm not acting like a baby, when some crazy Indian off the net starts going crazy I feel I have to snap him back to reality, not everything in life (ESPECIALLY ON TSR) is so serious, you dweeb.
My day is ruined since there's no live IPL coverage.
LawYah
Technically I DID start it when I brought up the site, I didn't deny that, as you can see from the print screen I clearly did start it, as I was wondering if it was part of this site. :rolleyes:

The one time I said it was actually created by you was obviously in jest, which ended with a :teeth: smiley

the "they're going to sue them" was again, obviously in jest, ending with the :teeth:

You've taken this way too seriously, nobody is actually going to sue YOU. Are you that much of an imbecile? :rolleyes:

I'm not acting like a baby, when some crazy Indian off the net starts going crazy I feel I have to snap him back to reality, not everything in life (ESPECIALLY ON TSR) is so serious, you dweeb.

;console;

Don't worry, you are both taking this a bit seriously I think, relax.

Lets go back to banana jokes :teeth: ;banana2;
LawYah

Taken it seriously I have when people on MSN and TSR start threatening me (not you)

Am I an imbecile: yes, I can be.

It may not be serious to you because you're not being threatened with all kinds of crap but for people like me, who are, its not easy to defend myself against 50 odd people who all seem to believe bull**** spreaded by 3 of TSR's biggest members.
And I thank your efforts to snap me back to reality, but it really won't work when my ACTUAL website is hitting problems.

www.past-papers.co.cc seeing as you won't believe me otherwise.
Reply 1794
sohanshah
Taken it seriously I have when people on MSN and TSR start threatening me (not you)

Am I an imbecile: yes, I can be.

It may not be serious to you because you're not being threatened with all kinds of crap but for people like me, who are, its not easy to defend myself against 50 odd people who all seem to believe bull**** spreaded by 3 of TSR's biggest members.

You're an idiot then, block them on MSN, ignore them on TSR. **** like this is so easy to ignore and you let it get to you.

Who the **** are these people to you? seriously? nobody, stop getting worked up and worried about 3 of TSRs biggest ****ing members, the most they can do is neg you but WHO CARES?

Some people on here need to realise that by pressing the X button on your screen you can avoid so much of the stress you seem to be suffering from.
right enough with the arguing. kthanxbai
Reply 1796
dh00001
right enough with the arguing. kthanxbai

could of posted that earlier rather than when it had finished. :teeth:
Wow, a lot is happening. Relax...... :rofl:
LawYah
could of posted that earlier rather than when it had finished. :teeth:

i only just spotted it :redface:
Reply 1799
be men n stop arguing !

Quick Reply