The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

I applied mid-December and heard back a few days ago, so it took just over a month.
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 21
Original post by elenaselc
I got an unconditional offer for Film and Media at Qmu. Anyone else?Anyone who in general got an offer?

Me too!
I applied for film and media 13th December but not heard anything yet - also applied to RCS, Napier, uws and University of Glasgow . On UOG Gathered field and have interview date for RCS but nothing else so far
Reply 23
Original post by Glasgowlady
I applied for film and media 13th December but not heard anything yet - also applied to RCS, Napier, uws and University of Glasgow . On UOG Gathered field and have interview date for RCS but nothing else so far

I got my offer within a month of applying. I also applied to Edinburgh, Napier, Stirling and Glasgow. I've only heard back from QMU (unconditional) and Glasgow (conditional - 1 B) so far.
What course did you apply to do ?
Original post by d1605
Me too!

Oh that's great! I'm Elena! Nice to meet you!
Reply 26
What course did you apply to do ?

Film and Media
Original post by d1605
Film and Media

(Original post by d1605)
Film and Media

cool ! Did you have to submit any short films ? Starting to worry now , my ucas was sent 13/12 . I’ve got 2xA and 3 B highers and sitting another three this year
Reply 28
(Original post by d1605)
Film and Media

cool ! Did you have to submit any short films ? Starting to worry now , my ucas was sent 13/12 . I’ve got 2xA and 3 B highers and sitting another three this year

I didn’t, strangely enough. Only Edinburgh and Napier wanted portfolios. But it may be taking a bit longer because of the Christmas break.
Original post by Flynnser19
Anyone have any physiotherapy bsc offers yet?

Not heard back from qmu yet but it's the only one I'm waiting on. I've got interviews for gcu and rgu. Have you applied there too?
Original post by hannaht26
Not heard back from qmu yet but it's the only one I'm waiting on. I've got interviews for gcu and rgu. Have you applied there too?

Hey still heard nothing but it seems to take about a month from application according to my many many searches online 🤣🤣 doesn’t stop me checking my track every hour
I applied middle of November, had an email to say they received my app that day, and it said I will hear by 31st of March. Still waiting...
Original post by clewis2000
I applied middle of November, had an email to say they received my app that day, and it said I will hear by 31st of March. Still waiting...

Yea I applied at the start of January and got the same email about a week later!! I’m so impatient 🤣🤣
Hey still heard nothing but it seems to take about a month from application according to my many many searches online 🤣🤣 doesn’t stop me checking my track every hour

Do you know if there's interviews for physio at qmu? It said on the email that there was interviews but at the open day they told me there wasn't...?
Do you know if there's interviews for physio at qmu? It said on the email that there was interviews but at the open day they told me there wasn't...?

I rang yesterday and he said no it goes off your personal statement so it must have been a generic email that we got sent!
I rang yesterday and he said no it goes off your personal statement so it must have been a generic email that we got sent!

Ah thanks so much. Hopefully they'll give out offers soon! x
Ah thanks so much. Hopefully they'll give out offers soon! x

A girl in another thread got a no about physio yesterday so hopefully that’s the start of it all now!!
Still no reply to me for Film and Media course 😕
Still no reply to me for Film and Media course 😕

I've not had a reply either for teaching :frown: fingers crossed they get back to us quickly!
They have till the 31st of March to give offers/interviews out so could be waiting a while...

Latest