Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Hi, I have and haven’t heard back yet :smile:
Original post by CaraMcHugh17
Hi, has anyone applied for Psychology? Getting very anxious now hahaha x
Aw thank you so much!! Hope you do soon x
Original post by sarah892
Its weird that we might end up meeting each other if we get in? Like we might recognise people from their usernames when we meet them and may even be sharing halls with each other and we don’t know it yet! Maybe not but just a thought...
You too x
Original post by CaraMcHugh17
Aw thank you so much!! Hope you do soon x
Yeah that is so weird to think about, hope we all get in!
Original post by Lucyy26
Its weird that we might end up meeting each other if we get in? Like we might recognise people from their usernames when we meet them and may even be sharing halls with each other and we don’t know it yet! Maybe not but just a thought...

same here- the nerves are getting to me I must admit 😅
I have at QMU in Feb ☺️
Original post by aliciaclark
Has anyone had any interviews about nursing??
Reply 68
I asked them and they said we should hear back by the end of March at the latest about slt. But yeah the waiting is making me really nervous!
Original post by Christa_95
Hey, I was wondering if anybody had heard back for MSc Speech and Language Therapy?? Getting really worried :frown:
Did anyone hear for BSc Psychology yet? I'm starting to get anxious, last one too.
Has anyone had offers yet for Film & Media course ?
Original post by TheBritishKoala
Did anyone hear for BSc Psychology yet? I'm starting to get anxious, last one too.

Hi, still not heard a thing and I’ve been rejected from my only other option so I’m really needing this. Fingers crossed for everyone x
Reply 72
Got unconditional for Film
Anyone applied for Occupational Therapy? We had interviews on Friday 8th March so just wondering if anyone has heard anything back yet? Hate all this waiting 😬
Anyone hear anything back from QMU yet for the MSc Speech & Language Therapy? I haven't heard anything!

Original post by Christa_95
Hey, I was wondering if anybody had heard back for MSc Speech and Language Therapy?? Getting really worried :frown:
Original post by TheBritishKoala

I heard back yesterday about sociology and psychology so hopefully they are getting back to people now!
Aw congratulations! Thank you x
I heard back yesterday about sociology and psychology so hopefully they are getting back to people now!
Reply 77
I applied too and haven't heard back either!! but I asked them and they said they will let us know by the end of march at the latest
Original post by chloeeeoc
Anyone hear anything back from QMU yet for the MSc Speech & Language Therapy? I haven't heard anything!
They take so long with the applications! I'm starting to worry now 😅 have you applied anywhere else?
Original post by hmb23
I applied too and haven't heard back either!! but I asked them and they said they will let us know by the end of march at the latest
Reply 79
Yeah I know me too :frown: No I only applied to QMU because I am moving to Edinburgh after I finish my undergrad (if I don't get in I will just reapply). How about you?
Original post by chloeeeoc
They take so long with the applications! I'm starting to worry now 😅 have you applied anywhere else?

Latest