The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hmb23
I applied too and haven't heard back either!! but I asked them and they said they will let us know by the end of march at the latest

I’ve also applied! Waiting for a reply hopefully an offer as will be my insurance! I’ve got my firm choice but can’t confirm it till I hear back from QMU!
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Original post by hmb23
Yeah I know me too :frown: No I only applied to QMU because I am moving to Edinburgh after I finish my undergrad (if I don't get in I will just reapply). How about you?

I have applied to Manchester too and have an interview at the end of April and haven't a clue what to expect haha I'm from Ireland and have to fly over for it so kinda hoping I get this place instead!
got a reply yesterday for my psychology...

didn't get it but they offered me a conditional on another course titled public sociology. lord know what it is but it's apparently the only one in Scotland 😂

gonna stick with Dundee though, need a psych degree for what I want to do postgrad
Aw I’m so sorry! Glad you’ve got another option tho, I’ll prob have a rejection coming as well then 😂
Original post by TheBritishKoala

didn't get it but they offered me a conditional on another course titled public sociology. lord know what it is but it's apparently the only one in Scotland 😂

gonna stick with Dundee though, need a psych degree for what I want to do postgrad
Original post by TheBritishKoala

Oh no sorry about that! At least you’ve got Dundee to go to. What’s do you want to do postgrad? All the best! :smile: x
Original post by Lucyy26
Oh no sorry about that! At least you’ve got Dundee to go to. What’s do you want to do postgrad? All the best! :smile: x

ah yes that's true~ they seem glquite good though and very inclusive/welcoming. hopefully either forensic psychology or art therapy x
I got an unconditional for Primary Education today. I got an email direct from the Uni with my offer but it’s not appeared on track yet. Has this happened to anyone else?
I’ve had a conditional for speech and language! Mines not appeared on track yet either. The uni obviously have just sent it out themselfs and waiting for their admissions team to put it onto track may take a day or so. Unis don’t have to reply via track they can email themselfs.
Anyone had offers and still not appeared on track??
Original post by clewis2000
Anyone had offers and still not appeared on track??

Mine appeared 24 hours after I got my email
Original post by Lucyy26
Mine appeared 24 hours after I got my email

Damm, I got email on Thursday and it’s still not appeared!! I want it to hurry up so I can firm my choices!
Damm, I got email on Thursday and it’s still not appeared!! I want it to hurry up so I can firm my choices!

Hmm that’s weird because I also got my offer on Thursday but my track updated on Friday. It should come through at some point tho, maybe if it doesn’t within a week, email UCAS?
Original post by Lucyy26
Hmm that’s weird because I also got my offer on Thursday but my track updated on Friday. It should come through at some point tho, maybe if it doesn’t within a week, email UCAS?

Phoned ucas on Monday, they said nothing their end, and to phone uni. Phoned uni and they said should go on within 24h by the end of the week so who knows 🤷🏼*♀️
Phoned ucas on Monday, they said nothing their end, and to phone uni. Phoned uni and they said should go on within 24h by the end of the week so who knows 🤷🏼*♀️

Oh, that’s not great then. Are you going to an offer holder day? Maybe you could ask then if it still hasn’t gone through
Original post by Lucyy26
Oh, that’s not great then. Are you going to an offer holder day? Maybe you could ask then if it still hasn’t gone through

QMU is only my insurance choice and I’m from south England so it’s quite hard and expensive to get flights up short notice! I’ll wait till end of week and see. I just wanna be able to firm my first choice so I can book accommodation x
QMU is only my insurance choice and I’m from south England so it’s quite hard and expensive to get flights up short notice! I’ll wait till end of week and see. I just wanna be able to firm my first choice so I can book accommodation x

Ah yeah I suppose, that’s a bit annoying! What course did you apply for? :smile: x
Original post by Lucyy26
Ah yeah I suppose, that’s a bit annoying! What course did you apply for? :smile: x

Speech and language therapy, wbu? :smile: x
Speech and language therapy, wbu? :smile: x

Cool! I applied for Primary education, think I’m gonna confirm QMU :smile: x
I got a conditional for psychology this morning!! xx
Original post by CaraMcHugh17
I got a conditional for psychology this morning!! xx

Well done that’s so good! Do you think you’ll accept it?
I’m at the uni right now for then offer holder day for teaching :smile:

Latest