The Student Room Group

my face looks tired ALL THE TIME...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
sorry the one i use is called charcoal anti-blemish scrub... should i try a different one?

yes. the biorè scrub isn’t charcoal but the cleanser is. I think you’re using the wrong one. Do you wear makeup? Try to take it off for a while and see if your face looks better. Sometimes it’s the makeup brand that sells dry cakey products.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
why are you putting charcoal on ur face?!

I feel like a new person everytime i use a charcoal fask mask. Its so good, you should try it.
u rub vaseline all over your face????????

wuh? lol I take a little dab, rub it on my hands and in my palms, then apply whats left on my face. cos i get red and chapped when its cold and sunburn when its hot.
..oohhhhh.

woooooooooow lol liquified rock...woow. and thats bare expensive ini?? sounds fancy. i thought u were rubbing rocks and dust on ur face?! lol

lol that actually made me chuckle but nah 😂 it’s only like £6 from Superdrug
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I feel like a new person everytime i use a charcoal fask mask. Its so good, you should try it.

erm. can men use it? because womens products have different chemicals because we have diff hormones I reckon. I mean my skin is ..fine lol
erm. can men use it? because womens products have different chemicals because we have diff hormones I reckon. I mean my skin is ..fine lol

Anyone can use it lol deffo recommend it
what do you use3 to get rid of pimples

and do you use any face masks!

your skin is glowing.. can you tell me your FULL and COMPLETE skin care routine pls. ( including moisturisers)

Thank you!
So I take my makeup off using the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes (blue packet) or any makeup wipes for sensitive skin (I just avoid anything with a perfume scent).
Then I wash my face with the Clean and Clear exfoliating daily wash. This is the face wash I use on a daily basis but occasionally I use more harsh face washes if my skin gets really bad like the biore pore unclogging scrub.
Then I spray my face with the Mario Badescu cucumber and green tea or the rose water facial spray.
For face masks, I try doing them once a week. I love the Loreal 'pure clay detox mask'. I also find steaming your face to work really well for a healthy looking skin. So boil water in a pot and put your face over it and cover your head with a towel so the steam doesn't escape.
:hmmmm: doesnt it hurt?! what am i missing????

why would it hurt? :smile:
so are u literally rubbing the rock on ur face?? they sell this in beauty aisles???

Lmaoooo!!! This made my day:biggrin:
It's liquid not rocks hahaha
you're dreaming, wake up !
you can try steaming your face, increases blood flow to the face
Original post by Rainfall
why would it hurt? :smile:

Original post by ellie0497
Lmaoooo!!! This made my day:biggrin:
It's liquid not rocks hahaha

rainfall thats before i realised it's liquid, eh lol
rainfall thats before i realised it's liquid, eh lol

I was jus lying, the product is actual charcoal and my skin bleeds everyday lol like it’s on it’s periods.
ughh my face is melting today
Original post by Rainfall
I was jus lying, the product is actual charcoal and my skin bleeds everyday lol like it’s on it’s periods.

stawp it :rofl:

i dont believe you :colone:
stawp it ur retarded :rofl:

i dont believe you :colone:

I recommend it to the OP cause I want her to experience the cracked skin and pain everyday just like I did! :biggrin:
u rub vaseline all over your face????????

my mum made me do that wen i was younger, its something considered #growingupblack. vaseline face was my nickname.

anyways my skin kinda glows now use cocoa butter the solid form - that's really good and makes u smell like chocolate.
Original post by Msbrownie.xo
my mum made me do that wen i was younger, its something considered #growingupblack. vaseline face was my nickname.

anyways my skin kinda glows now use cocoa butter the solid form - that's really good and makes u smell like chocolate.

LMAOOOOOO why is this so true 😭 my mom always made me put vaseline on my face as a kid haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending