The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University Accommodation

Hi everyone! :excited:

This is a thread for any queries you might have about accommodation at Staffordshire University.

Pop your question below and we'll do our best to answer it :smile:

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Any students still looking for a place to live next year? I have a room available.-Large bedroom in a 3 bed house, front upstairs room.-Near campus, 15 Watford Street-1st September 2019- 30th June 2020 (10 months)-£374 per month (ALL bills included)Please msg me for more info
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Hi was wondering if anyone is still looking for accommodation next year. Need someone to take my place found a different accommodation i want to live next year. Message me for more details
Hi was wondering if anyone is still looking for accommodation next year. Need someone to take my place found a different accommodation i want to live next year. Message me for more details
Hey all!

Just to tag onto this thread - I'm a current Staffs student who has lived in two Reslife (uni connected) flats, and two private rental houses. So if anyone has any questions they want answering from a student perspective, I'm happy to help!

- Gee
Hi Everyone

Just a quick one to say we've produced some new videos around accommodation which you may find useful.

The first is an accommodation tour so you can see what our halls and communal areas look like:

And the second is a guide on what you can (and can't) bring to halls:

Hopefully that helps but please give us a shout if we can help with anything else :smile:

Thanks

Amy
Hi, my son had to leave uni due to ill health and we are now looking for someone to take over his tenacy in a shared house. It's a 4 bedroom house on Leek Road, 2 mins walk to uni, the room available is £98 per week inc all bills. Full details of room available on this link:
https://student-cribs.com/en/stoke-on-trent/123-leek-road/ or you can message me to discuss
The room is available for immediate occupancy if required, or can take in September, whatever works for you.
Thanks,
Belinda
Hey prospective students!

I'm Gee, a current Staffs student (about to start my MA in Esports), and I thought I'd just pop into this thread to see if you guys have and questions about accommodation at Staffs?

In first year, I lived in Clarice Cliff and am current spending a week in the Leek Road Houses, so I'm gonna be especially good with questions about these two hahahah

- Gee
Hi - I’m trying to find some information about Minton Halls - I’ve got the official line that it’s not refurbished but what’s it actually like? Is it clean if dated? Can I see some pics please?
Original post by Kayjay2020
Hi - I’m trying to find some information about Minton Halls - I’ve got the official line that it’s not refurbished but what’s it actually like? Is it clean if dated? Can I see some pics please?

Hi @Kayjay2020

Although Minton halls aren't as "new" as our other Leek Road Halls, they're still clean and tidy and a good option if you're looking for something that's a bit more budget-friendly. I'll speak to our ResLife team to see if I can get some pics for you so please bear with me - I'll post them back on here when I get them :smile:

Thanks

Amy
I've applied to staffs and if I get accepted I'm looking to possibly live in the college court student accommodation. I couldn't find any pictures of the accommodation on the university's website but I saw images on homesforstudents.com and saw that you can apply for the rooms on that site too. Should I apply for the room on that site?
Original post by elevenow
I've applied to staffs and if I get accepted I'm looking to possibly live in the college court student accommodation. I couldn't find any pictures of the accommodation on the university's website but I saw images on homesforstudents.com and saw that you can apply for the rooms on that site too. Should I apply for the room on that site?

HI @elevenow

We're excited to hear you're applying for Staffs.

In terms of College Court, I've attached some photos below.

You're welcome to apply on the homesforstudents website, however you also have the option to wait and apply through our official Uni portal for College Court too. If you do this, you'll get extra benefits such as ResLife support, free gym membership on campus for a year and access to ResLife events - so if you think you'd benefit from these extras, I'd advise you to wait until our Portal opens next year.

college-court-kitchen-and-lounge.jpgcollege-court-kitchen-and-lounge3.jpgcollege-court-room2.jpgcollege-court-room3.jpgcollege-court-common-room2.jpg

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Amy
Hi - any photos yet please? Also when will students who’ve accepted an offer be able to apply for 20/21 accommodation? It’s still only showing 19/20. Thanks
Hi - any photos yet please? Also when will students who’ve accepted an offer be able to apply for 20/21 accommodation? It’s still only showing 19/20. Thanks

Hi there!

What accommodation are you looking for photos of?

Also, the application portal usually opens in spring!

- Maxie
It was Minton hall - Amy was looking at getting pics on here (post
It was Minton hall - Amy was looking at getting pics on here (post

That should say post number 10!
Original post by StaffsUniMaxie
Hi there!

What accommodation are you looking for photos of?

Also, the application portal usually opens in spring!

- Maxie

Hi @StaffsUniMaxie and @Kayjay2020 - I have chased up the images you asked about for Minton Halls. There are some 360 videos on our website but I am just checking if these are for Minton (or whether all halls have the same design). - https://www.staffs.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/stoke-on-trent/leek-road-halls - ^SK
They appear to be all the refurbished halls rather than Minton
They appear to be all the refurbished halls rather than Minton

Hi @Kayjay2020
Our ResLife team are in the process of refreshing their photography to make sure it is representative for everyone. Minton is on the list but not complete. It's worth contacting [email protected] direct to make sure they know you are interested and want to see what you are looking to book. Sorry I can't help more at this stage. Kind regards, ^SK
looking at applying to 2 of the options but was told I have to apply to all, how do I just do 2?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending