The Student Room Group

If PSG or Liverpool gets demoted to the Europa League, who will be the winner?

Poll

If PSG or Liverpool gets demoted to the Europa League, who will win it?

I'm sure that one of the stronger teams in Europe, either Liverpool or PSG, will get demoted to the Europa League. If this happened, who do you expect to win the competition?
Probably say Arsenal, since they have Emery who has won the competition loads and may prioritise the EL over the 4th place trophy

Liverpool's approach isn't great against garbage and PSG are bottlers.
im a lfc fan so im biased ofc but imo Liverpool OR chelsea will win (if liverpool are knocked out of CL )
we get the results and i think out defence has been solid tbh so against PSG could see a draw coming , but providing we dont lose tonight we should be safe...
i cant see us losing to Napoli at home tbh.
Reply 3
It looks like it is going to be Napoli eliminated. We are capable of beating them by 2 goals. At home we have already thrashed Red Star, beat PSG by 1 goal, drew with Man City and will beat Everton by at least 3 goals. If we get eliminated the final will be Liverpool vs Chelsea, according to FiveThirtyEight, with Liverpool winning on penalties after a 1-1 draw.
(edited 5 years ago)
LFC/PSG or maybe Chelsea. Arsenal outside shot.

Europa is much harder to win now compared to when Utd/Chelsea won it and Spurs got to the semi finals.
Arsenal is a great shout but I think it'll be Chelsea. Actually think PSG and Liverpool will both qualify so Napoli could be a threat too.
All PSG have to do is beat Red Star, they won't be dropping to the Europa.

It's hard to see past an English winner, especially if Spurs and/or Liverpool drop down. Really who else is there?

Inter (if Spurs qualify)
Napoli (if Liverpool qualify)
Shakhtar Donetsk or Lyon
Sevilla
AC Milan
Lazio
Benfica

Quick Reply

Latest