The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster Postgraduate Applications Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hello!!

My name is Luana i’m from Portugal and I applied for the public relations MA. I’m quite new at everything the application envolves and I find myself a bit confused about the decision dates. You see, I applied in august/September and i’m yet to hear back from UW, is this a normal waiting time?

Thank you in advance! :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by luanaagouveia
Hello!!

My name is Luana i’m from Portugal and I applied for the public relations MA. I’m quite new at everything the application envolves and I find myself a bit confused about the decision dates. You see, I applied in august/September and i’m yet to hear back from UW, is this a normal waiting time?

Hey @University of Westminster could you help with this, please? x
Original post by luanaagouveia
Hello!!

@Uni of Westminster :smile:
Reply 63
Good evening everyone!

I have completed a BA Public Relations and Advertising course at the University of Westminster (class of 2021). Overall, I am pretty satisfied with this degree.

Due to the fact that as an alumnus I would get a 20% discount on the tuition fee and there are some scholarships available too, I am now thinking of applying for an MA course.

The question is which course would be most suitable for me?

There is an MA in Public Relations that I am really keen on. Having spoken to the course leader, on the one hand, we came to the conclusion that I would build on what I already learned. On the other hand, some of the topics that are covered in this degree will overlap with what I have already studied. Do you think it would be a good idea to apply for this course or should I focus on a different course?

There is also an MA degree in Social media and Digital Comms and another one in International Liaison and Communication.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Hello,
I applied for a MSc course in Logistics & SCM but haven't got a response for a month. Should I contact Admission Team?
Thanks.

Original post by Uni of Westminster
Hi everyone :h:

Welcome to the Westminster thread for PG students. This thread is for anyone who has applied or thinking of applying for a Master’s course at Westminster. You can use this space to start a chat or discussion. I’m also happy to answer any questions you might have about Westminster in general or living and studying in London.

Good luck with your applications.

Thanks

Kim
hello, i would like to ask the timetable, do u need to go to school everyday? or just 3 days a week? thanks

Welcome to the Westminster thread for PG students. This thread is for anyone who has applied or thinking of applying for a Master’s course at Westminster. You can use this space to start a chat or discussion. I’m also happy to answer any questions you might have about Westminster in general or living and studying in London.

Thanks

Kim

Hey Kim,

I applied to the University of Westminster for the post-graduate course in Business administration (MBA), but I just received an email saying that my application will be rejected due to high demand. I checked their eligibility criteria and I have everything my course demands. Can you help me with this issue, please?

Thanks

Kim

Hi!

I applied for master's in architecture at the University of Westminster almost a week back, other than the confirmation on the received application, I have not received any notification on submitting my portfolio yet. Does anyone here have any idea of how long the process will take in general?

Thanks

Kim

hi, I have applied to the university of Westminster but I have not heard anything from them why

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending