The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

How long does it usually take to receive an offer from LJMU

I sent my application off 3 weeks ago and I have heard back off my other choice within 1 day but nothing from LJMU. Anyone any idea how long they usually take to reply with offer?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Liverpool
Hi, i sent my application to LJM yesterday morning and I got my offer a few hours ago, I've applied for biomed.
Depending on what you want to study the time they take to get back to you may differ.
Best of luck!!
Reply 3
I've applied for Police Studies. Starting to worry now as I've not heard from them yet.
Reply 4
Hi there,

There's nothing to worry about. Certain courses just take longer
Original post by zoozoo1505
I've applied for Police Studies. Starting to worry now as I've not heard from them yet.

Hi, sorry to hear you've not heard back from your application - to help us ID you can you DM us your name and the course title you have applied for?

DHS
Reply 6
I phoned admissions yesterday and they said they had received my application but the Policing degree courses have a lot of applicants so it takes longer to reply and should hopefully hear before Christmas. Thanks for replying
Reply 7
Hey just wondering how long it took for you to hear back and whether this is for an masters or undergrad?
Applied for mental health nursing beginning of June, And found out today. So around 6 weeks
Reply 9
I know this is an older thread but just wondering if anyone can help. I sent my application off for adult nursing 6 weeks ago and I still haven't been offered an interview and most other people in my class have already got and done their interviews. Anyone else in the same situation or know when I should hear back?
Reply 10
I emailed ljmu a few days ago as I hadn't heard back either. They said they're working through the applications in date received order, so it may be a few more weeks until I hear (I applied on 29th january)
Reply 11
Original post by Liverpool John Moores
Hi, sorry to hear you've not heard back from your application - to help us ID you can you DM us your name and the course title you have applied for?

DHS

Hi, really sorry if this causes any inconvenience but I'm having a similar situation. I understand that the deadline is may but I was just wondering when I can expect to hear back, no rush because I understand this takes time but I am just trying to get myself set up and ready. My name is Jake Mitty and I have applied for Policing Studies.

Thank You So Much,
Jake

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending