The Student Room Group

LSHTM 2023 application

Hi everyone! I applied to MSc in Public Health in LSHTM this Nov. Has anyone got a response back?
Hey! I applied mid-December and haven't heard anything yet, but wasn't expecting to this soon honestly. Do you known if there is normally an interview?
Reply 2
Hey! As I know, it depends on what program you are applying for. As for public health, seems there is no interview?
Original post by jackieo232
Hey! I applied mid-December and haven't heard anything yet, but wasn't expecting to this soon honestly. Do you known if there is normally an interview?
I applied to msc medical statistics mid-January. I am a statistics graduate with 2.1 degree.
Offer received.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi, I applied for the MSc Public Health programme on 24 Nov 2022 & I dropped them an email on 22 Jan 2023 as it has been >8 weeks. Received my offer on 24 Jan 2023.
Original post by Jerome.K92
Hi, I applied for the MSc Public Health programme on 24 Nov 2022 & I dropped them an email on 22 Jan 2023 as it has been >8 weeks. Received my offer on 24 Jan 2023.

Congratulations! What course will you be studying?
Hi, i applied for Msc tropical medicine and international health but i still waiting for an offer.

So, anyone apply in the same course, and have you got any response?
Reply 7
Original post by Jerome.K92

Congratulations!
i also received the offer for MPH. Are you going to LSHTM then?
yes, i have been offered a place.
Original post by savage63
Congratulations!
i also received the offer for MPH. Are you going to LSHTM then?

hello, i have received an offer for MPH. Is there any whatsapp group for students with offer letter?
Reply 10
Hi everyone! Did anyone here apply to LSHTM for the MSc in Reproductive and Sexual Health Reseach? How long did it take for you to hear back from LSHTM? :smile:
Reply 11
Hey, I've applied for MPH at LSHTM. How long does it usually take to move from academic review to the next step?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 12
Hi, I applied for Health Policy Planning and Financing over six weeks ago, has anyone heard back yet? I was told at the Open Evening to email admissions for an update on my application after six weeks have passed...
Can anyone give any tips for the personal statement? how did everyone structure the paper? Thanks
Reply 14
Hi! did you have an interview or you just receive an email with the offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending