The Student Room Group

The English Premier League

The quality of most teams, the variety the ingenuity of managers, the organic development of sides, the fact that yesterday's men get shoved out and replaced with new blood . . .

. . . Not only is it the best in the World, it is the best that there has ever been in the World.

Have I missed anything?
Reply 1
Spot on. Its no coincidence all the best managers in the world are here. If liverpool go on to win the title it will be the 4th different team in 4 years to win the epl, while the other leagues have degenerated to one team leagues (la liga 2). Massively entertaining and we're picking up form in europe again too.
Reply 2
Anyone else have an opinion?
Reply 3
The bet with the Man City fan is that as both of our classes have 2 tests after the xmas holiday, if I got the better aggregate score (out of 200) in both tests and Liverpool beat Man City, he would need to post a picture of him wearing a Liverpool kit on Facebook, and I need to post a picture of me wearing a Man City kit if the reverse happens. However, the game ended 2-1 to Man City and it was me who scored higher, the bet is void.

Quick Reply

Latest