The Student Room Group

An idea for my English Literature coursework

I had an interesting idea for my English Literature A Level Coursework. I thought I could write about Twenty Thousand Leagues under the sea by Jules Verne, and Dune by Frank Herbert. I could link them with the theme of the relationship between man and the environment. Has anyone read these books and/or completed their English Lit coursework? Would this be too much of an unconventional idea to do two sci fi novels?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Cdoc007
I had an interesting idea for my English Literature A Level Coursework. I thought I could write about Twenty Thousand Leagues under the sea by Jules Verne, and Dune by Frank Herbert. I could link them with the theme of the relationship between man and the environment. Has anyone read these books and/or completed their English Lit coursework? Would this be too much of an unconventional idea to do two sci fi novels?
Hey, was wondering if you ending up using this combinations or something else?

Quick Reply

Latest