The Student Room Group

What score did you get on Arctic Shores Skyrise City

I recently undertook one of those game based psychometric tests for a graduate scheme and achieved a score of 7303. I was wondering what other people got and what there view is on these tests? I really don't like them and think they are not accurate at all. I know if I had a second chance, I would the test in a completely different way.

Scroll to see replies

Why do you believe it to be a 'dumbass' game, if I may ask?
Original post by Scorpion_16
I recently undertook one of those game based psychometric tests for a graduate scheme and achieved a score of 7303. I was wondering what other people got and what there view is on these tests? I really don't like them and think they are not accurate at all. I know if I had a second chance, I would the test in a completely different way.

I scored 7028 on it, I thought it was interesting and it the same as any other psychometric test, except less boring!
7647, was very engaging :smile:
Reply 4
I did 8087 scores
Reply 5
8579, i think this type of tests are ideal when the number of candidates is relatively big, as other assessment ways are too costly or time consuming
does anyone have a username and password to login on the game
Reply 7
Yes would you like to play my one for me 😂
I got 9414. Well its my first time using this type of assessment. It was so fun!
Can you play it for me I can pay you €50 30 (if you'll get me 10k ) 😂🤣😂
I got 8113 with a few silly mistakes in between. Is this enough to get in?
The tests sucks. I got 7980 or 7890 I can't remember which. Did anyone also have a verbal reasoning test after? I got below average on that one :cry:
I can 100% agree that it's a dumbass game. :biggrin:

I was watching one of my friends play it and he was fuming after he finished it. He got like 7000 or something
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 13
I got 9554 points. I am sure if i had second chance i can pull my score to 10.000 .
I got completely stuck on the lock game and could not complete it, ultimately having to quit after about 40 minutes of trying. Was anybody else able to complete it or do I just have **** reactions ??
Original post by j.edwards373
I got completely stuck on the lock game and could not complete it, ultimately having to quit after about 40 minutes of trying. Was anybody else able to complete it or do I just have **** reactions ??

I did my first Skyrise City assessment- scored 9570.

I got to the last stage on the lock but couldn't continue- it was spinning way too fast for my reflexes to match.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by alekan13
8579, i think this type of tests are ideal when the number of candidates is relatively big, as other assessment ways are too costly or time consuming

Did you recieve an interview/offer from the employer with this score? There are a lot of threads talking about scores but no follow-up on how it affected their standing with the employers.

I've just gotten 7520 which I assume isn't good and left me deflated as many seemed to have scored 8000-9500. xDD
Hi, What is the test about? It is a kind of logical/matemathics test?Can we talk more?
Hello, I'm applying for an undergrad role and scored 8450 so quite happy, did fairly well on the feedback report apart from being able to bounce back from obstacles easily which is odd as that is one area I'm typically praised on. So as happy as I am with my score I have begun to question the authenticity of the test.
Hi guys, just letting you all know that how high your score is completely and utterly irrelevant, I am quite sure the company doesn't even receive that information. It is for entertainment purposes only. The assessment is not about how well you do in the mini-games, it's about how you react to certain challenges and what behavioural patterns you exhibit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending