The Student Room Group

Airbus Global Graduate Programme 2022 (for 2023 entry)

Airbus have just opened their AGGP which now also includes UK roles >>
https://www.airbus.com/en/careers/graduates

Feel free to post on your progress and/or your experience here

Scroll to see replies

Did the assessment last weekend. Very weird values for the indicators on the report. Dont think will be proceeded. lol
Reply 2
Applied for the Graduate Thermal Engineer role and did the Arctic shores assessment.
Got a mail on 18th Oct (closing date) saying I passed the first assessment and the next step will be the screening of my application and sharing it with the responsible hiring managers.

Anyone know what to expect from the Virtual Assessment Centre day?
Reply 3
Can you please guide what arctic shores assesment was like?
Reply 4
It's a set of games. Like there's one where you need to press the left or right arrow depending on the prompts appearing on the screen. Another one where you need to fill up a balloon and guess when it would burst and stop filling before it happens. A game where you need to play the pause game: stop the rotating wheel on an exact number and so on. The test doesn't require any preparation other than being alert, responsive and focussed. Just see it as a game and have fun playing.
Same here. Applied for Data Management when the portal opened.

Have asked someone who got an offer last year, saying the AC will only be hosted starting in December... That's still a long time to go.
Reply 6
Original post by matthewxxx
Same here. Applied for Data Management when the portal opened.

Have asked someone who got an offer last year, saying the AC will only be hosted starting in December... That's still a long time to go.

Please do let us know what to expect in the VAC if you hear about it.
Original post by adi09
Applied for the Graduate Thermal Engineer role and did the Arctic shores assessment.
Got a mail on 18th Oct (closing date) saying I passed the first assessment and the next step will be the screening of my application and sharing it with the responsible hiring managers.

Hi, just wondering how long did they take them to send this email to you, after you completed the Arctic shores assessment.
Reply 8
Original post by Valeri2748
Hi, just wondering how long did they take them to send this email to you, after you completed the Arctic shores assessment.

The job opening description said "The Job Posting will be open until the 18th of October 2022" and I got my mail on the 18th itself. I must have given the test not earlier than 2 weeks prior to that.
hi everyone. I did the test last week, still waiting for the results. the wait is very stressful though!
My status is still 'Under Review' and got the same update email on the 18th Oct. Anyone get any update since then?
Anything so far guys?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by owen339
My status is still 'Under Review' and got the same update email on the 18th Oct. Anyone get any update since then?

I still havn't got anything.. my status still shows under review. my test results were mixed up honestly so I can't really tell.. which position have you applied to?
Original post by nazarelgabani
I still havn't got anything.. my status still shows under review. my test results were mixed up honestly so I can't really tell.. which position have you applied to?

I applied to the Wing Repairs Engineering Graduate role
I applied for the Graduate Mechanical Engineering role. Did the online tests and passed through to the review stage. I have done the arctic shores test multiple times but always used to fail. I think it depends on how you approach the tests. They are not looking for you to play the tests as a game.

The point of the balloon popping game pretty much is to identify how many clicks it takes for each to balloon to pop. I think there are 4 or 5 different balloons and once you figure out, its pretty much easy.

The game that requires you to press p and q is testing your ability to recover from mistakes. So it is ok to get stuff wrong but as long as you recover quickly its a positive.

There is also a memory test. So it might be worth it to do some memory apps.

There is also a higher or lower game where if you choose the same as the computer, you both get the same amount but if you choose less than the computer you get more points.

There is a game where you look at pictures of cartoonish people and are asked to click what emotion they are displaying which is pretty weird.

The 2 games which i dont really understand are the power generator, where you have to keep clicking random buttons which may cause the power to increase or go down, and the locking mechanism game which tests your focus.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey even I did my gaming assessment last week and waiting for the mail from AIRBUS. I applied to multiple roles so I don't know how they gonna figure it out. I got a rejection mail from one of the post I have applied. But still I have the rest of the application under review.
Hey Guys,
I applied for AGGP Research and Technology Engineering Graduate role on September. Cleared the online test and made into the review process . but i haven't received any updates regarding VAC interview. Did anybody got any updates regarding it?
Original post by Neethu JK
Hey even I did my gaming assessment last week and waiting for the mail from AIRBUS. I applied to multiple roles so I don't know how they gonna figure it out. I got a rejection mail from one of the post I have applied. But still I have the rest of the application under review.

for what post you have applied ? in which country you have applied and when you got the rejection letter ?
Original post by adi09

Hi , I got the confirmation mail for passing on the same day oct 18. may i know for which position and in which country you applied for ?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by aravindmmohandas
Hey Guys,
I applied for AGGP Research and Technology Engineering Graduate role on September. Cleared the online test and made into the review process . but i haven't received any updates regarding VAC interview. Did anybody got any updates regarding it?

HI in which country you applied for the role ? and when you got the confirmation mail for clearing the online test and i got the reply for passing the test on oct 18.

Quick Reply

Latest