The Student Room Group

Amazon Solution Architect Apprenticeship 2024

Just putting this out there, anyone applying to the Amazon Solution Architect Apprenticeship. I have a couple of questions:
1. will this include working with AWS?
2. anyone have any tips for the online assesment?

Thanks !!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by chibiarmy7
Just putting this out there, anyone applying to the Amazon Solution Architect Apprenticeship. I have a couple of questions:
1. will this include working with AWS?
2. anyone have any tips for the online assesment?

Thanks !!!

Have you applied? If so, have u got an invitation for assessment centre?
Reply 2
Original post by y_a2241
Have you applied? If so, have u got an invitation for assessment centre?

Question, when you say 'assessment centre' do you mean the arctic shores one, it says I've got an invitation to complete the next Amazon Assessment. Does anyone know what this means ???
Reply 3
Original post by chibiarmy7
Question, when you say 'assessment centre' do you mean the arctic shores one, it says I've got an invitation to complete the next Amazon Assessment. Does anyone know what this means ???

https://amazonapprenticeships.co.uk/application-support
Reply 5
Has anyone got an invitation for AC for Solution architect?
Original post by JulT

Nah, have u?
Reply 7
Original post by JulT

No
Reply 8
Original post by UltimateKillerCO
Nah, have u?

nope
Reply 9
Has anyone done the interview for amazon solution architect if so have u moved to the next stage yet?
Reply 10
Original post by Mydo
Has anyone done the interview for amazon solution architect if so have u moved to the next stage yet?

Still waiting for AC
Reply 11
Original post by Mydo

have you ?
Reply 12
Nothing here yet! To be honest, I'm still waiting for the first Arctic shore assessment. I applied for another apprenticeship in January, and just now I applied for the solution architect.
Just got the email from amazon regarding the date for ACs of all the apprenticeships otherwise haven't been emailed regarding acceptance or rejection for solutions architect guessing they will start week
Reply 14
Original post by Dev2574367
Just got the email from amazon regarding the date for ACs of all the apprenticeships otherwise haven't been emailed regarding acceptance or rejection for solutions architect guessing they will start week

Yh, if we don’t hear back from solutions architect next week then we got rejected.
If we don’t get the AC for solutions architect a week before 5th march we’re cooked
Did anyone get their AC for SA???????
Original post by pinkb05089
Did anyone get their AC for SA???????
no, have you?
Reply 18
Just heard someone got a AC for SA by Phone call.
Reply 19
Original post by M.Bxh14
Just heard someone got a AC for SA by Phone call.
I got one, what dates did people get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending