The Student Room Group

marketing apprenticeship amazon online test

Hi,

Has anyone done the online amazon test for marketing apprenticeship? How is it? Do I need to practice anything before I start the test - its due in 20 days time?

Scroll to see replies

is it the arctic shores one? if it is theres not much to worry about its just game based and it gives u practice in the beginning
Original post by tinkerbell223
Hi,

Has anyone done the online amazon test for marketing apprenticeship? How is it? Do I need to practice anything before I start the test - its due in 20 days time?

Hi,

Have you done this yet? If not, do you know if it is Arctic Shores? If it is I can send you a link to help you with this - just let me know.
Reply 3
Hi ,

Nope it’s just a job simulation - so far it seems okay - you have to rank the task in order and then there’s also the effective to ineffective questions
Reply 4
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi,

Have you done this yet? If not, do you know if it is Arctic Shores? If it is I can send you a link to help you with this - just let me know.

Just got onto the artic shore assessment which is due in 5 days time - can you send me the link please
Reply 5
Have you guys heard anything for the video interview or AC?
Reply 6
Original post by anoncx
Have you guys heard anything for the video interview or AC?

not yet - so nervous - they sent an email regarding the examination centre dates but they don't say if you were accepted or rejected. Apparently we find rejections next week - good luck : )
Reply 7
not yet - so nervous - they sent an email regarding the examination centre dates but they don't say if you were accepted or rejected. Apparently we find rejections next week - good luck : )
Ohh okay, yeah I saw that email too. Have you done the video interview?
Original post by anoncx
Ohh okay, yeah I saw that email too. Have you done the video interview?
Yeah haven’t got a response yet - you ?
Reply 9
No I’m still waiting for the video interview 😕 still holding out hope as we have until May to be shortlisted for the ac
There were video interviews being held?? What apprenticeship was this if you don’t mind me asking? I’m still waiting for a reply for the marketing one 😕
Original post by Sexyyyysa
There were video interviews being held?? What apprenticeship was this if you don’t mind me asking? I’m still waiting for a reply for the marketing one 😕
Yes this was the marketing one . Hmm maybe it’s a different country that’s why?
Yes this was the marketing one . Hmm maybe it’s a different country that’s why?
From the UK? I applied to the London vacancy, you?
Original post by sana-saidd
From the UK? I applied to the London vacancy, you?
yeah - which marketing apprenticeship did you apply for?
yeah - which marketing apprenticeship did you apply for?
the Level 3 Apprenticeship standard in Multichannel Marketing.
Okay maybe it’s because it’s different - mine is marketing apprenticeship (24 months)
Reply 16
have you guys heard anything?
Original post by anoncx

nooo so nervous man
Original post by anoncx

Nope not on reply since I applied sigh
Reply 19
Haven’t heard anything since application either. Hoping it’s because the marketing interviews are the last

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending