The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds trinity 2019 applicant

I went to An applicant day at Leeds trinity uni yesterday, really liked the look of it. Can anyone tell me what they think of studying here? Also, has anyone else applied to their English language & linguistics course??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JodieMPorter
I went to An applicant day at Leeds trinity uni yesterday, really liked the look of it. Can anyone tell me what they think of studying here? Also, has anyone else applied to their English language & linguistics course??

Moved to Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JodieMPorter

hi, I went to visit leeds trinity not long ago. I have applied for crim. and crim with police studies. I really want to go there, but as i will live at home im mostly concerned of the travel:/
Original post by Ak47_21
hi, I went to visit leeds trinity not long ago. I have applied for crim. and crim with police studies. I really want to go there, but as i will live at home im mostly concerned of the travel:/

I guess I’m not too worried about that as I want to live in Leeds anyway, just hoping it’s as good as it seemed on the applicant day as I’ve had mixed reviews
I am currently a student at Leeds Trinity and I can honestly say that I am so happy. The lecturers actually get to know you and will stop and chat. I dont live on campus so I cant comment about that part, but lesson wise they are engaging and interesting.
Has anyone applied for accommodation at leeds trinity yet?
Original post by KanyesVest
I am currently a student at Leeds Trinity and I can honestly say that I am so happy. The lecturers actually get to know you and will stop and chat. I dont live on campus so I cant comment about that part, but lesson wise they are engaging and interesting.

I won’t be living on campus either, that’s what attracts me to it most that it seems so much more close knit that the other Leeds uni’s!
Original post by Loisbell2001

I’ve just put a deposit on a flat in Hyde park! I think a busier student based area is better for me rather than on campus
(Original post by JodieMPorter)I’ve just put a deposit on a flat in Hyde park! I think a busier student based area is better for me rather than on campus

Oh I've put my deposit down for fountains court
Reply 9
ive done the same flat 12A
Reply 10
(Original post by JodieMPorter)I’ve just put a deposit on a flat in Hyde park! I think a busier student based area is better for me rather than on campus

Oh I've put my deposit down for fountains court

Same
Has anyone signed up for the applicant day 9th March??
Reply 12

Hi, I've just put my deposit down for Fountains Court :smile:
So have I, so excited
Original post by C.Crane
Hi, I've just put my deposit down for Fountains Court :smile:
Reply 14
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 15
So have I, so excited

Cooool!!! What flat???? Im floor 5😭😂
Oh I’m floor 2 😂
Original post by C.Crane
Cooool!!! What flat???? Im floor 5😭😂
Hey! I have also reserved flat 2 paying next month! What course are you studying?
Oh I’m floor 2 😂
Oh no I’m flat 6 on floor 2 ahaha and primary Ed wbu x
Original post by Dramagirlx
Hey! I have also reserved flat 2 paying next month! What course are you studying?
Yeah im floor 2 also in flat 6 not revealing which one over this but we could be in the same flat! :smile: Working with children young people and families x
Oh no I’m flat 6 on floor 2 ahaha and primary Ed wbu x
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending