The Student Room Group

Biological Sciences at Robinson....?

Hey everyone im a bit confuzzled regarding the whole submission of work business. I've applied for biological sciences at Robinson and according to the table in the Cambridge prospectus I have to submit a school essay. However, I got my confirmation letter from Robinson about a week ago and they mentioned nothing about any work submission. So I'm not sure whether this means that they only request some people's work or whether the're going to request work from me in the letter that mention whether I've got/not got an interview. Does anyone know which one? Is anyone in the same position of confuzzlement...? :confused:
Reply 1
Firstly, Cambridge interview everyone, unless your grades are way below the requirements (i.e. if you applied as a piss-take, which I'm sure you didn't). Different colleges do have different requirements, if you're worried then call the Robinson admissions office. But just because they haven't asked doesn't mean automatic rejection!
Reply 2
I wasn't asked for any either so don't worry. I think that they'll ask for them sometime before interview but not immediately :smile:
LOL, I am yet to hear of a natsci actually doing an ESSAY!

MB
Reply 4
musicboy
LOL, I am yet to hear of a natsci actually doing an ESSAY!

MB

Bionatscis do many essays :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending