The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity University 2019

Is there someone that is studying Business and marketing or other business course for Leeds Trinity? This applies to foundation year also (for business). For September 2019?

P.S feel free to comment if you aren’t a business student but starting LTU this September
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Hello!

What accommodation will you be staying in? I will be in Fountains court, I'm studying Working with children, young people and families.
I’m studying business and management for LTU Sep 2019! I don’t really know what to expect but I’m so excited to do something I actually love.
Original post by Nancychikomba
Is there someone that is studying Business and marketing or other business course for Leeds Trinity? This applies to foundation year also (for business). For September 2019?

P.S feel free to comment if you aren’t a business student but starting LTU this September
Reply 4
Hi, i’m studying media and marketing in september, staying in Fountains :smile:
Hey I'm going but not a business student. Are you staying on campus x
Reply 6
Yes! Fountains Court xx wbu??
Original post by Dramagirlx
Hey I'm going but not a business student. Are you staying on campus x
I'm not doing business, doing Computer Science, but will be staying at Fountains too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending